ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse ticket sales

Rebel1986

Rebel Legend
Feb 25, 2011
Las Vegas
It is hard to tell for sure how many tickets are left, but considering they have removed the season ticket option, I am assuming that the tickets shown on the UNLVtickets site are the only tickets available. Currently there are only light pink areas left (few seats), as well as numerous sections that are fully sold out. There are also another +/- 12 sections with between 4-50 seats left. My guess is there are around 2-3K seats left in the bottom section at this time. This is of course with the assumption that UNLV currently has all the available tickets listed. Hopefully a late run on tickets will sell out most of what is left in the bottom section. A walk up crowd could also help out.

As a side note, there were at least 4-6 sections listed for the Fresno State game as still having lots of tickets left compared to zero this time around.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Hopefully not so many that it becomes a de facto home game for them like the Steelers/Raiders game.

It looks like there are a little under 2K tickets left to sell in the lower section. Hopefully there will be a big boost today and walk up to sell out the bottom section. The lower bowl filled would be good optics and metrics as SDSU President says!

Been wondering. Looks like we only open up the lower level.
1. How many folks fit in that lower bowl
2. Could they open up the next 1-2 levels?
If we keep winning, doesn't #2 happen?

I have no idea if this is right, I suspext it might be more like 27k, but here is what ChatGPT says:

How many people does the lower bowl (100s level) of allegiant stadium hold during UNLV football games?

ChatGPT said:

The lower bowl (100s level) of Allegiant Stadium holds approximately 25,000 seats during UNLV football games. The total capacity of the stadium for football is around 65,000, but the lower bowl specifically is designed for a more intimate experience.

Your second question....

I think they have to willing to accommodate if needed. But UNLV fans need to show up. I'd guess they would open if they knew they would get 95% 100s and at least 20% upper level

Not sure exactly how many the lower bowl seats, but it must be somewhere in the vicinity of 28-30k. The only game that I remember looking like the lower bowl was nearly full, as well as a few of the upper sections, was the MW championship game vs Boise State last season. The reported attendance was just under 31,500.

They did it in the last 1-2 days for the MWC championship. No doubt if they sell out the first second, they will then open the next sections above as needed!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT