ADVERTISEMENT

Stopping Idaho's running game

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
Hopefully we will do better against the run this week. Let's hope Baer can figure out to put more players in the box. Maybe blitz more.

Hopefully we will do better against the run this week. Let's hope Baer can figure out to put more players in the box. Maybe blitz more.
Yeah!! Seems like a great plan. Hope coach Bear has thought of that.

When you watch Sanchez in his press conference you realize he got in the wrong business. He should be selling cars or insurance.

Absolutely hilarious that coach calls out the reporter at the ~14:30 mark. ~ If you show up every so often to ask questions.... She asks him if he's referring to her... Coach: you can make this a me and you thing... it is what it is.
[roll]
I love it!
As shocked as I am with the loss... to say the least. I mean this one really cut deep and I'm use to licking wounds as a Rebel Football fan. I do know what progress has been made in this program because like a good handful of us on this board we have seen and followed all the things going into turning the ship. But for that average fan that decides to go to the home opener and sees the loss - it's going to be "nothing has changed" same old stuff, which I totally understand why they would think that. When it comes down to it... or better yet, "at the end of the day" it comes down to Wins and Losses. That's what's going to truly turn this whole program. The staff and players are more aware of that then any fan or reporter. That being said I didn't appreciate coach not taking more of the weight of the loss "putting players in the right situations and having them mentally prepared".
Maybe it's the stubborn optimistic Rebel in me, but I still think this team is headed in the right direction.

Last edited:
Absolutely hilarious that coach calls out the reporter at the ~14:30 mark. ~ If you show up every so often to ask questions.... She asks him if he's referring to her... Coach: you can make this a me and you thing... it is what it is.
[roll]
I love it!

---

Maybe it's the stubborn optimistic Rebel in me, but I still think this team is headed in the right direction.
I laughed out loud at his response to that. Just great handling of it

"...headed in the right direction" --- I just wanted to say that I can't believe anybody would begin to wonder whether he's lost the team. Kinda goes along with going the right direction... a little. Anyway, that's just plain funny to me that, I don't remember that time on it, somebody asked whether he'd lost the team. Or actually that may have been on 1100... now I can't remember...

Reactions: Sam-I-am
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT