ADVERTISEMENT

Stay or leave?

lobbybuu

Retired Number
Dec 29, 2022
What do you all think Ricky White will do? Stay or leave for the draft?

Dont say that you want him to stay because obviously we all want him back.

I think he stays. I think not being a B-koff finalist is Mayne not a goal. But a challenge

What do you all think Ricky White will do? Stay or leave for the draft?

Dont say that you want him to stay because obviously we all want him back.

I think he at the very least tests the waters.

My guess, he probably grades as a 3rd thru 5th round guy.

Would depend on pro day/combine.

Before anyone loses their crap thinking thats too low, remember a guy as good as Antonio Brown went in the 6th. Smaller school guys often get looked past because of competition.

He’s had a lot of nfl scouts watching him and I want to say it was Beau Bell former unlv great and now a scout (dolphins?) saying he was the real deal.

Depends on his 40 time and there’s no question White is consistent in catching the ball. I think he goes in the draft if he can run a 4.40 or so.

He’s had a lot of nfl scouts watching him and I want to say it was Beau Bell former unlv great and now a scout (dolphins?) saying he was the real deal.

Depends on his 40 time and there’s no question White is consistent in catching the ball. I think he goes in the draft if he can run a 4.40 or so.

Has a shot.

Hands were better this year for sure.

40 time will be important.

How high? Not sure.

Reactions: Rosegreen1
I was drinking last night with TJ Ward former Duck and NFL player. He’s an agent now told me he had meetings today after the game with a couple fringe guys didn’t ask who now wondering if White was one?

I was drinking last night with TJ Ward former Duck and NFL player. He’s an agent now told me he had meetings today after the game with a couple fringe guys didn’t ask who now wondering if White was one?
Fringe guys on UNLV?

Why would u not ask? That would be my first question to him.

I personally think he would be one of the last picks or sign a FA deal.

I have no intel on this exact situation as of now but this is my opinion; I think he will see who else we bring in on offense. I say offense as a whole and not just QB because there is no way De Jesus can be our WR2 next season. We need someone else to come in and fill that role. De Jesus is a good gadget player and PR/KR, but in no way should he be starting at WR. Get a good WR2 to come here and Ricky will be even better next season. Maybe we get a QB too, who knows.

You all know I'll come back here with an update once I hear more.

I have no intel on this exact situation as of now but this is my opinion; I think he will see who else we bring in on offense. I say offense as a whole and not just QB because there is no way De Jesus can be our WR2 next season. We need someone else to come in and fill that role. De Jesus is a good gadget player and PR/KR, but in no way should he be starting at WR. Get a good WR2 to come here and Ricky will be even better next season. Maybe we get a QB too, who knows.

What about Thompson? He’s shown some flashes the last couple games.

I love Thompson. I think he takes a huge step forward this offseason. I'd still like an established WR to come in though.
I would too though if White returns it is less a priority and I agree I think Thompson takes a leap he flashed nicely end of the season. If so that could be the best WR duo in the conference.

I’d say it depends on what the evaluations say (Unless he’s ready to move on regardless). Seems increasingly likely that we hold out to Marion (and I assume Alexander) so I think it will be NFL or stay for Ricky White. Don’t think the transfers, but in today’s CFB landscape, it wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: LVRebel2000

I like DeJesus a lot but you are right, he can't be your #2.

I'd like to see a bigger bodied receiver across from White.

Yeah u watched the hey Rebs with pointy elbows girl.

He’s going pro.

Guys, do we have a qb contreversy.

Brum and Mariava..do we finish 0-3

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT