ADVERTISEMENT

Stanton to start against BYU

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
Stanton is starting Saturday against BYU. I hope they go with him the whole game. It is funny how I said Stanton could turn the season around before the Fresno game. Some of us really know Unlv athletics.

Regardless of all of my great predictions that always happen. I think we should be glad the right QB is finally starting.

I don't think offense was the problem in losses. The defense sucked and no quarterback was going to succeed until they played better which they have the last two games.

Reactions: colonelreb
I don't think offense was the problem in losses. The defense sucked and no quarterback was going to succeed until they played better which they have the last two games.

Defense was fine. It was the offense that always collapsed in the second half, right about when Amari’s unpredictability wore off. Amari will be a good. He’s a freshman. He will be better than Stanton at some point soon. For now, he lacks experience and relys on his athleticism too much.

Let's wrap up Friday night, it's a make or break for us if we are going to compete for a bowl game. Best chance in doing that is Johnny Stanton. You can give Armani spot reps to give Johnny some rest

Wrong. Offense lost the AF game.

In the second half in several games the offense has totally disappeared. I watched several games where the D did a great job, or got a turnover and the offense did nothing. While the D has lost some of the games, the offense has also lost games, including AF.

The defense was still creating turnovers in the AF game in the second half. I agree, the offense lost it. Inability to score, inability to keep the defense off the field.

I agree that the offense has mostly been putting up points. Hard to win when the defense was giving up 30+ points per game

Defense was fine. It was the offense that always collapsed in the second half, right about when Amari’s unpredictability wore off. Amari will be a good. He’s a freshman. He will be better than Stanton at some point soon. For now, he lacks experience and relys on his athleticism too much.
Defense was NOT fine. Now it is fine !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT