ADVERTISEMENT

Son of a....

Bullmastiff 1

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
Reno with upset over SDSU to get bowl eligible.

SDSU offense lays another egg...

Boise sneaks by Wyoming...

Hawaii about to finish off SJSU but need 7 to get bowl eligible.

SJSU at 4-6 but that coach deserves a ton of credit. They've been competitive this season and with 2 left could still get bowl eligible.

The Rebs will beat Hawaii Saturday. When was the last time Hawaii even won at Sam Boyd?

I hope you are right.

But Hawaii is battling for bowl eligibility.
UNLV struggles to get pressure on the QB.

If UNLV can't get preesure and fails to run the ball well to shorten the game, it could get ugly.

Positive note, Hawaii defense is not very good...

UNLV should be able to move the ball.

Rebs lose, and they will be seriously at risk of not winning another game this year.

Hawaii has three left. ( Us, SDSU and Army) Need one of them for Bowl eligibility. We will be the most likely win for them.

San Jose has two left. ( Us and Fresno) Needs both to get bowl eligible.

Reno. Already bowl eligible. Has two left. ( Us and Fresno). Will be playing to get to the best bowl possible.

Hawaii seems to be the best candidate for a win. They could be overlooking us and anticipating the Asstecs. I know I'd overlook us too. Their defense also isn't great. San Jose needs both their final games and we're first up. I think they win going away. Reno is playing better - IMO, they kick our ass.

Hawaii has three left. ( Us, SDSU and Army) Need one of them for Bowl eligibility. We will be the most likely win for them.

San Jose has two left. ( Us and Fresno) Needs both to get bowl eligible.

Reno. Already bowl eligible. Has two left. ( Us and Fresno). Will be playing to get to the best bowl possible.

Hawaii seems to be the best candidate for a win. They could be overlooking us and anticipating the Asstecs. I know I'd overlook us too. Their defense also isn't great. San Jose needs both their final games and we're first up. I think they win going away. Reno is playing better - IMO, they kick our ass.

Hawaii is the anti-SDSU...Offense can score with anybody, defense can't stop anybody.

SJSU might be best story in the conference. 1 win last year, still fighting for bowl eligibility. Playing in front of half a stadium. Not attendance, literally half tbe stadium is being renovated. There us only ine side. There offense has been goo . Defense give up yards and points but has been good at forcing turnovers. They gave, Reno, Hawaii and Boise all tough games. Had a realiatic chance to win at least two.

Reno is hard to figure out. They win...Or get run off the field. No in between. Bowl eligible, but its been bumpy. (I'd take it though).

Rebs lose on Saturday, and Sam Boyd will be a morgue for the SJSU game.

I know most people hate the place, but after 20 years of watching games and tailgating there, I was hoping for a better send off..

Reactions: RebelinWA
Hawaii is the anti-SDSU...Offense can score with anybody, defense can't stop anybody.

SJSU might be best story in the conference. 1 win last year, still fighting for bowl eligibility. Playing in front of half a stadium. Not attendance, literally half tbe stadium is being renovated. There us only ine side. There offense has been goo . Defense give up yards and points but has been good at forcing turnovers. They gave, Reno, Hawaii and Boise all tough games. Had a realiatic chance to win at least two.

Reno is hard to figure out. They win...Or lose by a pretty significant margin. Bowl eligible, but its been bumpy. (I'd take it though).

Rebs lose on Saturday, and Sam Boyd will be a morgue for the SJSU game.

I know most people hate the place, but after 20 years of watching games and tailgating there, I was hoping for a better send off..
I'll be there if I'm the last fan.

5 straight wins vs Hawaii in Vegas. 2007 was their last win here. You’d have to do some research to find a team we’ve dominated like this in Sam Boyd.

UNLV’s coming off a bye vs an opponent that struggles vs us. Sounds like a good opportunity for a win but I wouldn’t put money on it.

5 straight wins vs Hawaii in Vegas. 2007 was their last win here. You’d have to do some research to find a team we’ve dominated like this in Sam Boyd.

UNLV’s coming off a bye vs an opponent that struggles vs us. Sounds like a good opportunity for a win but I wouldn’t put money on it.

Me either...

The coming off the bye week thing hasn't been great for us the last few times...

At least the Rebels didn't lose this past weekend. I think somebody in a previous thread said they wouldn't be favored against the bye week

Maybe I'm a bad fan/alumni...but I just could not care any less if we win again the rest of the season... bowl is not an option so I just dont care. On to basketball.

Maybe I'm a bad fan/alumni...but I just could not care any less if we win again the rest of the season... bowl is not an option so I just dont care. On to basketball.
Basketball ain’t going to do jack. On to women’s track.

A few years ago, I would have ranted and raved about you being a bandwagon fan.

Not anymore.

Everybody has a breaking point. It's not easy to stay engaged when things go as bad as they have, especially like the last two seasons. This year in particular the bowl hopes seemed pretty faint after the Wyoming loss.

Really killed a lot of the excitement/hope /momentum for a lot of people the facility and stadium should or could have created.

A few years ago, I would have ranted and raved about you being a bandwagon fan.

Not anymore.

Everybody has a breaking point. It's not easy to stay engaged when things go as bad as they have, especially like the last two seasons. This year in particular the bowl hopes seemed pretty faint after the Wyoming loss.

Really killed a lot of the excitement/hope /momentum for a lot of people the facility and stadium should or could have created.
I think it was just the straw that broke the camel's back. I've always been partial to basketball anyway, but I just want to have a clean break with Sanchez, be appreciative of what he has done, and move on. I will be fired up with a new coach, but if he gets another year I will admittedly be pretty fairweather for UNLV football

I think it was just the straw that broke the camel's back. I've always been partial to basketball anyway, but I just want to have a clean break with Sanchez, be appreciative of what he has done, and move on. I will be fired up with a new coach, but if he gets another year I will admittedly be pretty fairweather for UNLV football

Totally understandable..

I'm the opposite. It's football for me. If not for UNLV and March Madness I wouldn't watch any basketball.

I hear you though. Our tailgates make it worth going every week, but it gets to be a grind when the season gets to this point.
Love the Rebs. Haven't missed in 20 some years, but it wears on you...

Reactions: RebelinWA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT