ADVERTISEMENT

So I chatted with U of A..

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
Anyways, I wore my cowboy hat..I knew we would ditch stomp Arizona. I was flipping off their bench with the LV Sign.

Jackson was hella good. Make plans for the women’s team.

I went to meet the women’s team after the game. I was f’n blitzed and stoned.

Saw auntie Tut and she is the best fan, she went to get All their autographs. I went to get one too but all the kids were getting autographs. So the security was like 15 minutes left..so I left and went through the tunnel.

I met some of their fans and I said hate you guys since the 80’s. But they understood that it was a friendly rivalry.

So anyways I got lost and there’s a cafe near the auxillary,

Made my way through the tunnel..and there was the women’s basketball team getting on the bus and I met a couple of them and I said I really hate you guys but it’s a healthy hate. So they had water bottles and I asked for a water. The female basketball player said no. And I went to go pull out my money and I said what if I’m bipolar and I’m thirsty. I had a 5 dollar bill..the girl still said no. The bus driver saw this and he offered me a water, I gave him a 5 dollar bill and he gave me 2 waters..

But see how unhelpful the U of A basketball player was…

unf’n believeable. I said where’s the 240 million to their fans but they were cool as helll.

The bus driver saved my ass cause I got super thirsty. I told him I go to Oakey Blvd Church of Christ. See you in the evenings

• Haha
Reactions: WYNN or Dye
That was funny. I hate Arizona too.
Kiara had her best game, of her career. My niece, who doesn't even like basketball.
Said, she was the best player on the court tonight.
Loved, the crowd. It was loud.

• Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
That was funny. I hate Arizona too.
Kiara had her best game, of her career. My niece, who doesn't even like basketball.
Said, she was the best player on the court tonight.
Loved, the crowd. It was loud.
I am a full convert to women’s basketball.

Our freshman went up against their Michael Jordan..she guarded the crap outta her.

I met one basketball player and she 8 was stoned to the gills.

The second half, the women’s kinda got Cold on the outside from 3.

It was the most satisfying beatdown and the band are a bunch of dorks.

There was a girl at the game she was special Ed and she getting sad. I wanted to give her a toy so she won’t be sad.

Best team of all time. Better than Jim bola’s team. What do you guys think.

I think it's too early to crown this group, that usually happens after seasons are played and the waves of emotion have passed. This could be a very good one for sure. Just going to enjoy the ride for now.

Reactions: Meister_Rebel
Let's compare Jim Bolla's best team vs Lindy La Rocque's best team.

There are actually, 2 of Jim Bolla's teams I want to point out.
The 1988/89 team, who went to UNLV's only Sweet Sixteen team.
The 1989/90 team, who was ranked as high as the number 2 team in the nation!

The 2023/24 team, currently unranked 8-0 as of this Sunday.
Hasn't even won an NCAA Tournament game (yet).

It's not even close, Jim Bolla's team's would crush this UNLV team.

Reactions: butta1231
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT