ADVERTISEMENT

SJSU game time?

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
Does anyone know the game time for SJSU? It is a 12 day window. Today is the 18th. It is time time beat these guys!! We have lost 8 in a row which I cannot believe.

They probably have until tomorrow to announce, I'd assume.

Also... IT HAS BEEN EIGHT IN A ROW?! I mean, I know the last two have been frustrating losses. And ... well, I guess ... did we lose to SJSU in 2013? That was a high score, and looking back I'd assume we had won it since we won 7, but I can't be surprised I suppose.

Before SJSU joined conference, did we play them regularly or do you have to go back to UNLV WAC era?

Also... IT HAS BEEN EIGHT IN A ROW?! I mean, I know the last two have been frustrating losses. And ... well, I guess ... did we lose to SJSU in 2013? That was a high score, and looking back I'd assume we had won it since we won 7, but I can't be surprised I suppose.

Before SJSU joined conference, did we play them regularly or do you have to go back to UNLV WAC era?

The last one at Sam Boyd was so tough. One play away from a win. I will make a few phone calls over there to see if anyone knows the time. They need to get this one!!

My bad. We have lost the last 7. The Reb's are 5-15-1 all time against them. The Reb's will get them this year!!

On the main ESPN channels:

6p PT Sept 30 is Ole Miss @ Alabama
7:30p PT Sept 30 is Colorado @ UCLA

So I guess it's hard to be upset about being on ESPNU, I just wish we were getting that ESPN/2 money!

The SJSU game now is the biggest game of the season. For post season opportunities...

On the main ESPN channels:

6p PT Sept 30 is Ole Miss @ Alabama
7:30p PT Sept 30 is Colorado @ UCLA

So I guess it's hard to be upset about being on ESPNU, I just wish we were getting that ESPN/2 money!
I surprised that we got the "bump" up from ESPN3. It's not like it will be an all world match up. I'm not complaining...

I surprised that we got the "bump" up from ESPN3. It's not like it will be an all world match up. I'm not complaining...
Funny, because I watch on Roku rather than flipping to the channel, I tend to prefer espn3. Those broadcasts on ESPN3 you used to be able to treat almost as a DVR on roku, I don't know if you could on ESPNU or typical TV through roku. Either way, so long as it isn't CBS Sports!

Funny, because I watch on Roku rather than flipping to the channel, I tend to prefer espn3. Those broadcasts on ESPN3 you used to be able to treat almost as a DVR on roku, I don't know if you could on ESPNU or typical TV through roku. Either way, so long as it isn't CBS Sports!

Every time I watch a streaming service I tend to have issues. I've upgraded to the fastest internet, tried watching it on 2 different macs, a PC. Last game I used my PS4. Every time there is a hiccup, a freeze, something to annoy me.

regular TV, where I can DVR it and speed through ads later is my preferred way. The archived games are hard to fast forward with a lot of control. Especially on ESPN.

Every time I watch a streaming service I tend to have issues. I've upgraded to the fastest internet, tried watching it on 2 different macs, a PC. Last game I used my PS4. Every time there is a hiccup, a freeze, something to annoy me.

regular TV, where I can DVR it and speed through ads later is my preferred way. The archived games are hard to fast forward with a lot of control. Especially on ESPN.

There will be some games on real TV soon! That is good!!

Doesn't that make sense. The opener was at 6 and 105 degrees. Now that it is cooling down we play night games.
I remember going to an SJSU game 4 years ago. It was a nice day in November and we were on the east side, 45 yard line. BUT....It was hot as an MF and my kids wanted to leave. It didn't help that we spotted them 20 points.

September day games are still hot in that cement and metal box. Keep those games st night. Plus we will play whenever ESPN tells us to play it they're putting it on ESPNU.

regular TV, where I can DVR it and speed through ads later is my preferred way.

There's my problem, I mooch off someone else's DirecTV account (thanks dad!), so I can't DVR or watch without it being streamed. If I was paying for a service, I'd definitely prefer it that way, so I'm with you there.

Wow. If that doesn't emphasize our futile history.
I didn't even bother getting into that thought after I saw that our first meeting with them was in 1981. As you know, that was right at the tail end of our short-lived football (relative) powerhouse era.

But now that you mentioned it... that's a bit demoralizing to really take any stock in that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT