ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously

j. spilotro

Publisher
Staff
May 29, 2001
Las Vegas
unlv.rivals.com
i want to get out of the gates quickly and smack them around and gain confidence and aggression as the game progresses. Give us something we haven’t seen enough of. Act like you’re the team to beat, be the alpha.

Who has 2 thumbs and honestly sick of being a UNLV fan?

<<<<<====This Guy.

Back to OSU as I was at 8 years old.

The part I don't get is how we can keep fielding a defense that is so sub par - and do it year after year - for decades!!!!! You would think that once in a while we would at least luck in to a decent defensive squad. With a solid defense you at least have a chance to win every game. Without it - not so much.

We put enough points up to win but we couldn't stop anything.

Reactions: Sonny44
The part I don't get is how we can keep fielding a defense that is so sub par - and do it year after year - for decades!!!!! You would think that once in a while we would at least luck in to a decent defensive squad. With a solid defense you at least have a chance to win every game. Without it - not so much.

We put enough points up to win but we couldn't stop anything.
We are definitely a “a broken clock is right two times a day” type of program.

The defense is obviously the problem. We got pushed around in the trenches. that coupled with a predictable defensive gameplan.

Their RB averaged what 10.0 yards a carry? Their 3rd string?

Couldn't even touch their RB before he got 5 yds downfield.

Gave their QB all the time in the world. That coupled with our extremely predictable defense. They knew exactly were there would be soft spots in coverage and they fully took advantage. Credit their Freshman QB for making the throws, but again we made it easy for him.

The personnel is pretty weak and lacks depth, but the gameplan is even weaker. After 2 solid performances we stink it up again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT