ADVERTISEMENT

Serious speed

RebelinWA

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jan 24, 2015
Last edited:
Want to here something scary? When you compare Thomas, and Charles with Desert Pine's Morris. Morris was FASTER his freshman and sophmore years when compared to Thomas and Charles' freshman and sophmore years. I wouldn't doubt Morris was faster for his junior year, but I could not find a recorded 100m time.

All thats left is to find the next big X power running back. I think we're covered on the speed section.

With Whitely being out the first three games, I imagine the bulk of carries in camp will go to Lex and Campbell. After that Williams will be given every chance to step into the rotation. Just like spring as camp winds down and the first game approaches Lex / Campbell will be given less work so they are "fresh". Leaves the door open .

Not sure what Whitely did to get in trouble, but he may have knuckleheaded his way out of playing time his senior year. Williams is a great combination of size and speed. Sanchez showed he is not afraid to play freshmen last season.

(Not saying Whitely did anything terrible but anything that gets you suspended more than a game probably was knuckleheaded)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT