ADVERTISEMENT

Sanchez fired

Tony was fired like 3 or 4 games ago.

Actually, Tony was fired when DRF levied the ultimatum on him to make a bowl game.

This is what everyone wanted right?

Want?

Not really. I would rather have seen him be successful and remain the coach.

Expected..

Yeah..

Thought should happen based on results.

Yeah...

You're right though the writing has been in the wall for some time...

Why the **** is everyone worried about “perception”? I don’t get it. Everything is manufactured to cater to “perception”. Sports, politics, social media, life.... just do the right thing. There is still basic right and wrong.

I was just complaining about this the other day, it's like the whole damn world has forgot how to tell the difference between what is right and and what is wrong. Everyone's' moral compass is all out of whack....crazy times we live in.

I don't get why this is such a big deal to some people.

First it is commonplace in college football, often the coach doesn't even get to coach the last game.

Second, this is a surprise to no one. It was basically laid out before the season the requirements to keep his job, and he failed to meet those. It sounds like he has been telling recruits that they should stick around if he is let go weeks ago.

It sucks because Tony is a good guy who seemingly put his all into the job. He allowed UNLV to potentially take a step forward with the fundraising and with recruiting. The next guy may have nice pieces to work with if retention is good.

I was just complaining about this the other day, it's like the whole damn world has forgot how to tell the difference between what is right and and what is wrong. Everyone's' moral compass is all out of whack....crazy times we live in.
If most of the world went by their conscience, their own morality, we’d be fine. Too much bullshit out there, too much propaganda, SJW, knee jerk reaction, what have you done for me lately... it’s not that hard. Think for yourself, don’t let others do it for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT