ADVERTISEMENT

Offer Saba Gigiberia

TimothyC3

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Saba is a 7'1" post who played for FP. I ran across a recent article where Bossi rated him as a 4 star top 150 in the 2020 class. Apparently, UNLV offered. Anyone know anything about him?

Here's part of the article:

3. NBA ACADEMY GAMES WERE A TWIST TO THE LIVE PERIOD
yo1bzyjhneofmfxud3ej

Saba Gigiberia
I decided to end my live period by doing something different, evaluating foreign players at the NBA Academy Games in Atlanta. For those who don’t know, the NBA is now operating academies all over the world and they brought in many of their players to play in front of college coaches – TCU’s Jamie Dixon, TexasShaka Smart and Miami’s Jim Larrañaga were a few of the major head coaches I spotted – scouts and even some NBA personnel.

More and more teams are going the International route to find talent and the Academy Games were a great chance to see some of the names that could be popping up down the road. I’m not going to go into a long-winded scouting report here, but there were definitely some guys that caught my eye as potential high-major players.

Notably, I thought that Georgia native Saba Gigiberia
cemented his standing as a four-star prospect in the 2020 Rivals150. He’s got a great frame to build on, moves reasonably well and is pushing seven feet. He’s a plus rebounder who told me he has offers from TCU, USC, UNLV, Georgia Tech and Illinois to name a few.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News