ADVERTISEMENT

Roster/Transfer/Recruits

RunRebelRun90

Starter
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2021
First off, I really like the staff. I think Kruger will be able to grow with the program. I think Hartman and Chappell are huge additions on the coaching and RECRUITING side of things. If I’m KK and staff, I’m going to be connected at the hip with Las Vegas Elite.

I love what they have done with the roster so far. They have completely upgraded it with size and athleticism. It shows what KK wants to do or how he wants his team to look like. The 4 transfers all got recruited by big time programs or got over recruited, but make no mistake about it, they can play. It worked out for us. The staff biggest recruit is Arthur Kaluma. You need to set the tone with him. And even Gilbert who’s seem to really improve.

Im really excited to see how they fill out the rest of the roster. I‘d say we have 3-5 spots left. Is there any other transfers we have a chance with? Guys we should be keeping an eye on? Saunders seems like hes going to BYU.

Obviously staff is brand new. but is there any ‘22 kids to look out for?

We have A LOT to be optimistic about (with more on the way). The players that we are recruiting moving forward are taller and more athletic. KK wants the defense to be as intense as it was before Rice’s tenure.

He also understands the need for a quality PG. We are definitely seeking that out on the recruiting trail and I like who they are making their primary target at that position! Very solid!

We have A LOT to be optimistic about (with more on the way). The players that we are recruiting moving forward are taller and more athletic. KK wants the defense to be as intense as it was before Rice’s tenure.

He also understands the need for a quality PG. We are definitely seeking that out on the recruiting trail and I like who they are making their primary target at that position! Very solid!
Any players we can know about? Or at least targeting?

I do like Jordan McCabe. Solid pg with good handles and a great passer. But for this team to take off as early as this up coming season you defiantly need another pg. Maybe one that starts over McCabe.

This team could be a problem next year. Exciting times for sure!!

Reactions: mrodius
So far this year's team is going to be much more athletic which will show defensively and on the boards. Losing Hamilton and Jenkins, the best scorers, on the team will be tough to replace. If the staff can get a couple of great scorers it would round out some great transfers for this upcoming season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT