ADVERTISEMENT

Replay official MUST be a Wyoming fan...

rebelx

qwerty
May 29, 2001
The deep recesses of my mind
twitter.com
...he ran out of bounds, he wasn't forced out of bounds.... That was the ball game right there, and an official can't even make that call. Unbelievable..... actually, it is believable. This is UNLV football, I'd believe anything that results in an L for us, but that call was horrible.

Reactions: mwsn7022012
YEa! before OT. THAT seep pass to set them up before the TD that Wyoming threw off the tip pass, was dropped! Even the announcers were going to say something , but they paused and changed the subject

...he ran out of bounds, he wasn't forced out of bounds.... That was the ball game right there, and an official can't even make that call. Unbelievable..... actually, it is believable. This is UNLV football, I'd believe anything that results in an L for us, but that call was horrible.
I almost felt like it was the Hawaii game from last year or the year before where UNLV was constantly screwed - not a 50/50 thing that could go either way - royally screwed, especially in the 4th Q, especially on a late drive. I figured the way things go for UNLV, they weren't going to escape today. They should have. In regulation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT