Davir Hamilton verbal to utah

Jamal Hicks verbal to colorado state

Daniel Brown verbal to that team up north

Toleafoa Auwae verbal to UCLA

Dwayne Jonson Verbal to SDSU

Bryson Cain verbal to Arizona

Derek moore verbal to washington State

Reactions: bcvegaspt
While I am disappointed that they won't be Rebels, I m happy that all of them will be (hopefully) able to have success at the next level.

That's it? Ha ha

Give me a few days to update the list. If I don't et it done by Wednesday please feel free to bump this thread so it serves as a reminder.

Also, thanks for keeping track of the recruits. I took info from any and all who posted so that's not my research, it's everyone's research.

Reactions: RebelinWA
I think I got all the changes. I had Jack Smith listed twice and he committed in the first listing. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but is Giovanni Fauolo a commit? I think I tried to add him on my phone (since I wasn't by my computer) and I don't remember his specifics.

Thanks
Fauolo has verbally committed and is listed as a three star recruit. Washington State offered him as well, but I think they wanted him to play defensive end rather than tight end. He is a really interesting prospect. Is a solid pass catcher and pretty athletic, but what is more intriguing is his size and his run blocking. He is already listed at 6'3 235.

there also looking at
ANDREW RODRIGUEZ Kicker from st john bosco
Is the kicker we signed, who then surprised us with "I'm going on a mission. See you in two years" due to come back next year? Are we honoring that offer?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT