ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting!

.... I wonder if 247 sports were to factor in the last 2 commits where we would be ranked in the MWC for 2019. ...
Adding the 2 most recent 2019 hard commits raises our total points up to 141.21. That would move us up from 99th to 97th which also moves us past Wyoming to 7th in the MWC

Adding the 2 most recent 2019 hard commits raises our total points up to 141.21. That would move us up from 99th to 97th which also moves us past Wyoming to 7th in the MWC

My hope is that there were more hits than misses. That Sanchez was able to address needs and add viable depth to the roster.

That's what makes for good recruiting.

Its early in camp, and a few more guys are coming in the fall. Things can change. As players get more comfortable and familiar with the defense they should perform better.

Like I mentioned, only one JUCO, Vic Viramontes is currently running first team defense. Everybody else either played last year or red shirt.

That's why I keep saying, temper expectations a bit...

Last edited:
Reactions: ImmaRebel
A couple of questions for Sam I am:
1. Did you find a numerical rating for Darran Williams?
2. If so what was it and where did you find it?

A couple of questions for Sam I am:
1. Did you find a numerical rating for Darran Williams?
2. If so what was it and where did you find it?
No. I did not. He isn't ranked by RIVALS or 247 yet but I would bet that he gets a .7900 or better with his numbers after he signs. I was only going off of the additional numbers for Hamm & Everett who are not included in the total point numbers, yet.

Last edited:
Tate Martell got cleared. They might as well drop the "sit out a year" rule
The difference being that there wasn't a head coaching change involved with CAL. While I think that's a distinction without a difference, the NCAA likely doesn't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT