ADVERTISEMENT

Receivers

Pistol Pete 1

Retired Number
Sep 22, 2008
They gotta be enjoying the fact that they get to participate in the offense now. Gilliam may have completed passes to more receivers last night than Rogers has completed passes in any game this year. Feels more like a team concept instead of a 1 man show.

2 glaring issues on defense. Our DL is just getting pushed around and our DB’s keep getting lost.

The team has definitely not given up. Nice come back at the end and the D actually looked a little inspired there in the 4’th quarter but they decided to bring it too late.

Getting lost and giving up wide open long touchdown passes has become an every game scenario. Big joke. Can’t believe after four years with Sanchez we haven’t progressed one inch on defense. Amazing

They gotta be enjoying the fact that they get to participate in the offense now. Gilliam may have completed passes to more receivers last night than Rogers has completed passes in any game this year. Feels more like a team concept instead of a 1 man show.

2 glaring issues on defense. Our DL is just getting pushed around and our DB’s keep getting lost.

The team has definitely not given up. Nice come back at the end and the D actually looked a little inspired there in the 4’th quarter but they decided to bring it too late.
I don’t think they gave up yesterday either. Defensively it was feast or famine. Looked great against the run on many plays, looked awful on many. Versus the pass, terrible.

I do think they were focused and played hard though, that wasn’t the issue. They just weren’t good last night.

Unfortunately, I think the mentality of “we aren’t going to win” has taken over, even though they are trying.

And then sitting on the ball at the end of the first half with three timeouts left was mind boggling. Giving up that possession gives me a glimpse of Sanchez’s thought process. And I don’t like what I’m seeing. With a two or three pass completions, we could have gotten three more points easy. Wind at our backs no less. Geez Sanchez

Reactions: rorebel24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT