ADVERTISEMENT

Offer Randal Grimes

It has to be more than coincidence... there is a Nate Grimes from Desert Pines who was also tall (6'7 I believe) that UNLV was involved with as a potential basketball recruit a couple years ago. I don't believe UNLV ever gave Nate Grimes a scholarship offer since they had several other local players prioritized ahead of him. Nate Grimes ended up spending an extra year in prep school on the east coast then signed with Fresno State. Can anyone confirm that the two are related?

It has to be more than coincidence... there is a Nate Grimes from Desert Pines who was also tall (6'7 I believe) that UNLV was involved with as a potential basketball recruit a couple years ago. I don't believe UNLV ever gave Nate Grimes a scholarship offer since they had several other local players prioritized ahead of him. Nate Grimes ended up spending an extra year in prep school on the east coast then signed with Fresno State. Can anyone confirm that the two are related?

They are brothers

Reactions: RebelinWA
I'm glad to see UNLV going after Grimes. He's a really nice athlete with great size. The Rebels need to push for his teammate also, Isaiah Morris.

Reactions: RebelinWA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT