ADVERTISEMENT

RAIDERS OT:

Bullmastiff 1

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
I get that Vegas is a tourist destination. I get that Steelers fans travel extremely well (Steelers fan myself) I am all for people and don't blame folks for selling their tix to away fans to recoup some money...

But holy crap Allegiant got overrun tonight..

That's what happens when you have 🤡 with Bowl haircut for an Owner that sells a small stake of the Team to a Cheatriot!. Not to mention him supporting a racist in Chucky and the current train wreck of a Coach and GM!

McDaniels should have been fired immediately after the game for the fg attempt from the 6 yard line with 2:40 to go in the game. Even if they get stopped on 4th, they have them pinned so deep if the D did their job which he clearly thought they could do, they would have gotten the ball back around the 50 yard line over being pinned back at their own 10. This is why he failed the first time around, and will again. The NFL is making us suffer when they sent the raiders here 🤮

Reactions: LVRebel2000
McDaniels should have been fired immediately after the game for the fg attempt from the 6 yard line with 2:40 to go in the game. Even if they get stopped on 4th, they have them pinned so deep if the D did their job which he clearly thought they could do, they would have gotten the ball back around the 50 yard line over being pinned back at their own 10. This is why he failed the first time around, and will again. The NFL is making us suffer when they sent the raiders here 🤮

Who's suffering? This is absolutely glorious!

Nothing makes me happier than knowing that face paint Raider fan has to go home and cry in the shower watching as black and silver paint swirl and slowly descend down the drain along with his hopes and dreams..

We should also be setting up water conservation stations outside the stadium to collect Raiders fans tears. Then use said tears to replenish the Lake.

• Haha
Reactions: Couev
Well, Jimmy G have a concussion. I guess it is time for the GOAT to come out of his retirement?

If the GOAT do come out, put the bucket by the door for the opposing fans and the rest of the NFL fans and collect their tears.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT