ADVERTISEMENT

QB commit Dalton Sneed

BleedRebelRed90

All American
Oct 10, 2013
As far as I can determine, the ONLY recruit that had been lined up for the 2015 class was 3-star QB Dalton Sneed out of Arizona. According to some journalists in the Phoenix area, UNLV was getting a great under-the-radar pocket passer.

Sneed said he was still interested in UNLV after Hauck "resigned". Has anybody heard any rumblings or speculation as to whether the incoming coaching staff will honor the commitment?

Dalton Sneed (247Sports)

It appears that he still shows himself as a UNLV commit on his twitter account. I also understand that he still wanted to come to UNLV. He may be the only recruit for Hauck for this year, but I think he has the potential to become a big time QB. Everything that I have read has said he is a much better QB than he was ranked at the time he said he would come to UNLV.

1⃣2⃣™
@daltonsneed

| Trying to make a difference in the world | UNLV QB commit

With the receivers we have (and frankly the quarterbacks we have) should want to come here - will have every chance to play early and be successful
Posted from Rivals Mobile

What I particularly liked was the play where he threw an INT and brought the guy down to prevent the TD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT