ADVERTISEMENT

QB Bailey transfers

Not sure Louisville is the best place for him. They just got the QB from Purdue who was the starter. Wish him the best

Reactions: bcvegaspt
My God, how many 4 star QB recruits has UNLV squandered away..

Anyone care to make a list?

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
So we’re keeping the brittle back QB over the more durable white QB. Doesn’t Make sense

So we’re keeping the brittle back QB over the more durable white QB. Doesn’t Make sense
Not sure what their skin color has to do with it. But we do have an injury prone QB, but hopefully an improved O-line with the different offensive scheme will keep him healthier. If HB was the right fit for the team, I think he'd still be here. Best of luck to him.

Not sure what their skin color has to do with it. But we do have an injury prone QB, but hopefully an improved O-line with the different offensive scheme will keep him healthier. If HB was the right fit for the team, I think he'd still be here. Best of luck to him.
Disregard my post I was being stupid
AF last night

Reactions: LVRebel2000
We have a full quarterback roster. Five on scholarship. One more highly recruited qb from Houston for next year. The freshman from Dallas had an injury last year but is highly regarded. We also have the freshman from Las Vegas who was impressive in spring camp. Brumfield will be fine as he is going to Manning Camp. This should help with touch and pre read of defenses.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Bailey 3 schools now… don’t know why he transferred up instead of a lateral school. At some point man, find a place where you are going to be a starter and play.

Agreed. One of my high school friends was Ed Hartwell. He signed with Wisconsin out of HS, forced to red shirt his freshman year. Turned him off. He was recruited over so he transferred to Western Illinois. I good landing place in DII. Started right away. Put up some numbers. Spent 8 years in the NFL. Would have played longer but then blew out his knee.

Then he married Keith Sweat’s ex, and married Rudy Huxstable long enough to get her pregnant and add to his child support payments. Love that guy though. Really nice. Really down to earth.

Agreed. One of my high school friends was Ed Hartwell. He signed with Wisconsin out of HS, forced to red shirt his freshman year. Turned him off. He was recruited over so he transferred to Western Illinois. I good landing place in DII. Started right away. Put up some numbers. Spent 8 years in the NFL. Would have played longer but then blew out his knee.

Then he married Keith Sweat’s ex, and married Rudy Huxstable long enough to get her pregnant and add to his child support payments. Love that guy though. Really nice. Really down to earth.
I try and tell that to as many HS athletes as possible especially if they aren’t “elite” or don’t have a legit shot at turning pro. Find a place where you can get playing time and fits you. The high D1’s are enticing because of status, but in reality you are just another guy in line with a bunch of really talented players. Yes it works for some who wait it out, but especially nowadays where coaches can fill roster holes with the transfer portal. College coaches really don’t have a ton of loyalty to players, especially depth chart types. Yes if there is potential and size, but in reality just a number.

That third leg can get you in more trouble than is believable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT