ADVERTISEMENT

PRAY FOR ME

All are awesome cities with significantly lower murder rates than Las Vegas. Just like LV there are some neighborhoods that aren’t great but 95% of those cities are fantastic.
Only if you don’t mind the piss and shit all over the sidewalks. Especially in Seattle and SFO. Vegas you can’t walk two feet without the stench of pot or having flyers shoved in your face.

Only if you don’t mind the piss and shit all over the sidewalks. Especially in Seattle and SFO. Vegas you can’t walk two feet without the stench of pot or having flyers shoved in your face.
Right the 5% I mentioned which tells me you’ve never been to any of the 95% in either of those 2 cities.

Pacific Heights, The Marina, Cow Hollow, Russian Hill, Nob Hill, Presidido Heights, Hayes Valley, Noe Valley in SF to name a few amazing areas.

Queen Anne, Magnolia, Ballard,Fremont, Wallingford, Madison Park, Lechi, to name a few in Seattle.

I’m not denying the bad areas are bad same as any city, but at least you won’t get murdered.

I’ll be in SF this weekend and won’t see or smell anything you talk about and will probably walk 20 miles through all of the neighborhoods I list.

Reactions: reagan21
Right the 5% I mentioned which tells me you’ve never been to any of the 95% in either of those 2 cities.

Pacific Heights, The Marina, Cow Hollow, Russian Hill, Nob Hill, Presidido Heights, Hayes Valley, Noe Valley in SF to name a few amazing areas.

Queen Anne, Magnolia, Ballard,Fremont, Wallingford, Madison Park, Lechi, to name a few in Seattle.

I’m not denying the bad areas are bad same as any city, but at least you won’t get murdered.

I’ll be in SF this weekend and won’t see or smell anything you talk about and will probably walk 20 miles through all of the neighborhoods I list.
Rose Colored Glasses Bias GIF

Other than the year I lived in SFO and the several months spent there on business no I have never been there. For every Pacific Heights and Nob Hill there is a Tenderloin, Golden Gate Park, Castro, Chinatown, Mission District and North Beach. Where you can see plenty of homeless and open drug use. Seattle I haven't been too as often but know that they have the International District, Belltown and Pike's Place are dumps.

F*cking sad dude, I love these cities. Plus Vegas smells like marijuana everywhere. Hates that smells.
The wife and I were in Cleveland for the R&R HoF inductions this past weekend. Boy, you wanna talk about a city where weed is a major part of the daily existence.... You coudn't walk a block without (ahem) "Ooo-ooo that smell!"

The wife and I were in Cleveland for the R&R HoF inductions this past weekend. Boy, you wanna talk about a city where weed is a major part of the daily existence.... You coudn't walk a block without (ahem) "Ooo-ooo that smell!"

I was actually surprised with how little I weed I smelled in Oregon.

But I could definitely smell the communism.

Indian Pale Ale's. An overly hoppy alcoholic beverage people try to pass off as beer.

Oregon is famous for it.

Often produced at places called 'Micro Breweries'.

I like my beer mass produced like the good lord intended.
If I recall, one of your criteria is non green bottles too, right?

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
wow, you saw Lou Gramm? I’m jealous

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT