Votes: 17 19.3%
  • Triple

Votes: 35 39.8%
  • Double

Votes: 23 26.1%
  • Single.

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters
The more I think about it the better I'm feeling about the hire. The West is so bad Hawaii went to the MWC Championship. The boys aren't intimidated by SDSU, or Fresno we played them tough. I'm making a prediction we will be leap frogging to the front, the kids love him he has the credentials in their eyes that's all that matters I imagine if I was a eligible and they fired our high school coach and brought in a former college QB starter, saw time in the NFL, and was the OC for the premiere west coast offense I'm all in.

Is it me or is there a striking resemblance between Arroyo and Otzelberger?

I don't know about a resemblance but they both have some pretty clean hairstyles. Maybe it's just that they're younger but they seem to have more style than previous Rebel coaches. I guess that could be something that resonates with 18-22 year olds.

I don't know about a resemblance but they both have some pretty clean hairstyles. Maybe it's just that they're younger but they seem to have more style than previous Rebel coaches. I guess that could be something that resonates with 18-22 year olds.
MONSTERJAM looked alot closer and longer than you DID! Lol.

The big hope is that the team can improve enough to get us into the Pac12 or Big12 in the near future.
Wouldn't that be great? I love the idea of being in a conference with a legit chance to play in an important game every year. And also to have the UNLV job be of more prestige than say Oregon State or Kansas.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT