ADVERTISEMENT

Players Reporting Soon!

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
The guys will be reporting for fall camp August 1. It is going to be a very good season. Will be fun to watch Armani develop into a great QB. The schedule looks real good. Should be a lot of fun!!

Yeah Freshman are already on campus, getting moved in and enrolled Summer school. This has been the case under Sanchez. Really helps with getting new guys settled so they can focus on Camp and have everything else handled.

I believe everyone should be on campus except maybe a few preferred walk-ons. Great to have guys already working out and being in better condition for camp.

Yeah Freshman are already on campus, getting moved in and enrolled Summer school. This has been the case under Sanchez. Really helps with getting new guys settled so they can focus on Camp and have everything else handled.

I believe everyone should be on campus except maybe a few preferred walk-ons. Great to have guys already working out and being in better condition for camp.

Very true!! I like that the practice in the morning and then go to class during the season. I think it works real good!!

Reactions: RebelinWA
Freshmen should have been on campus since sometime in June and already practicing with the rest of the team. Aug 1st will just be the official start of practice when coaches can be involved

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT