ADVERTISEMENT

Pats vs Texans

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
God dang , are you watching this? Pats with a 3rd string QB vs Texans

Texans are really good, though...really surprise Pats is up 10-0 after 1st quarter

A couple of inches short but they'll give the Texans first down. INT NE

Garrapolo is better than osweiler. Whomever get Garrapolo next year is set for the next 10 years or so..

Bellichick got that looks. I hope he doesn't do it. I don't know if Brisset can blow this wide open with his experience and skill set?!!

As Texans fan this is hard to watch. Flashbacks of being a Rebel fan

Sorry..

Looking back I think Trip would have somehow worked in the comment that Stanton is the greatest QB in college FB history if I didn't engage.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Sorry..

Looking back I think Trip would have somehow worked in the comment that Stanton is the greatest QB in college FB history if I didn't engage.
I love our boy Stanton. I hope he figure it out sooner than later. Brissett got the receivers working extra hard for him just him being in the game. Leadership.

I love our boy Stanton. I hope he figure it out sooner than later. Brissett got the receivers working extra hard for him just him being in the game. Leadership.
I seriously doubt that Brissett was the reason they played so well. That's all coaching staff right there.

Brissett didn't do much, especially throwing the ball. He made smart decisions especially with his feet. His throws down the field were actually pretty bad.

Texans played scared and way conservative (draw play on 3 and 8?) Plus of course all the turnovers.

Pat's D was on point and the whole team played extra hard since they were down to QB #3.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT