Boyd Bets:
UNLV Rebels Over 5½ (-110)
Under 5½ (-110)

Bet Firm:
UNLV 5½ -110 -110

Westgate Las Vegas Superbook
5 1/2 games.

Also understand the Golden Nugget has also move to 5 1/2 game over/under

This means a lot of the bookmakers think UNLV has a very good chance of going to a bowl game. Just 3 months ago most of the lines had UNLV at and over/under of 4.5 games.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
I'm a broken record, I know. But...

We will be AT LEAST as good this year as last. That gets us to 4 wins, not 3. We have the same schedule last year to this year, but you swap out a road game at Michigan for a home game vs. Idaho. So even without getting any better, we get an extra win this season.

Also consider our home/away conference schedule last year to this year. It was a much tougher home schedule last year, with nearly-guaranteed losses against BSU and SDSU, one 50/50 game against SJSU, and a gimme vs. Hawaii. On the other hand, our road schedule had 4 winnable games (UNR, FSU, CSU, WYO).

This year, we get all of those winnable games at home. Frankly, I am expecting a perfect home record this year. I think that last game vs. Reno will be the toughest of the batch.

I'm a broken record, I know. But...

We will be AT LEAST as good this year as last. That gets us to 4 wins, not 3. We have the same schedule last year to this year, but you swap out a road game at Michigan for a home game vs. Idaho. So even without getting any better, we get an extra win this season.

Also consider our home/away conference schedule last year to this year. It was a much tougher home schedule last year, with nearly-guaranteed losses against BSU and SDSU, one 50/50 game against SJSU, and a gimme vs. Hawaii. On the other hand, our road schedule had 4 winnable games (UNR, FSU, CSU, WYO).

This year, we get all of those winnable games at home. Frankly, I am expecting a perfect home record this year. I think that last game vs. Reno will be the toughest of the batch.
With the fiasco in last years Wyoming, Fresno State and SJSU games, we were a 5-6 win team. With another year experience those are games we will probably close out this season. They should win 5-7 this season.

Reactions: RebelBuzz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT