ADVERTISEMENT

OT: what is the name of this song?

And this is why I hate the CEO of YouTube who died and got rid of the dislike button and the “it’s copyrighted music”

Is BS.

Oh please pray for my yoga instructor’s son who killed himself today. He was an awesome kid. Just 30 years old. I went to his birthday party in March or April.

He was a music major who couldn’t find a job out here. I even told him don’t worry about getting a job. It’s hard. I had him talk to my old neighbor who worked corporate. She didn’t work at Vons anymore.

I didn’t know he was having issues with his psychiatrist and he had a gun and killed himself in front of her.

They were LDS and I don’t know the exact circumstances but last year I went over to their house and they fed me food and made me feel welcomed. I even got stoned afterwards with them. I met the grandmother who is retired from BYU and taught English. I met her mom and would give them YouTube videos to watch..

Look, I even asked them to do a Mormon baptism of my mother for me in case my church was wrong on the subject. They cAllen the headquarters in Salt Lake to get approval.

my yoga instructor and her son even met my current roommate a couple of months ago.

I’m sorry to hear about this tragedy. May God bless his soul and bless all of his family and loved ones.

I’m sorry to hear about this tragedy. May God bless his soul and bless all of his family and loved ones.
I’m freakin shocked and shook myself.

I know how powerful owning a weapon is. I gave up my 2nd amendment right once I was diagnosed with a mental condition.

I’m gonna go visit what’s left of him at UMC today.

Reactions: bcvegaspt2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT