ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Valley Sub beats up Student

Dude school ends in a month. Why would you go after subsitute teachers

In no way am I condoning violence but if that's true...

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

If it's not true..Whatever discipline that teacher receives will be warranted and some...
In the initial reports my wife saw that the kid did use the "N" word and was also quite aggressive. Unfortunately the other stations would not pick that up. The sub should never gotten into a physical altercation, but I can understand his outrage. The kid should also be charged with something since he started it and was way out of line.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
In no way am I condoning violence but if that's true...

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

If it's not true..Whatever discipline that teacher receives will be warranted and some...
I hate it when the media decides to present only one side of a story. While the response by the substitute was totally unacceptable, the kid started the confrontation. He should have some consequences for what he did.

My sympathy for the kid is barely north of zero. Tired of these punks who think they can do and say whatever the hell they want. If more of that happened you would see a hell of a lot less of it.

Reactions: 1Tripoda
My sympathy for the kid is barely north of zero. Tired of these punks who think they can do and say whatever the hell they want. If more of that happened you would see a hell of a lot less of it.

Bring back the policy of paddling by the teachers.

Dude, I’m freakin’ pissed. F Valley in 2024. Douchebag kids and the 7-11 on DI and Eastern is closed for an hour because of rampant stealing.

Reactions: Boston Rebel 2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT