ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Suge Knight, where are thou?

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
UNLV football could use a rap video to promote their season..

Suge used to come around UNLV Football. I have friends that know him.
He’s got a lot of haterz and a lot of them are opening their mouths while he is locked up..

In the news they recently raided the house of Keefy D’s wife in Henderson. He’s the supposed guy behind the wheel when 2pac got killt.

I was in SLC with Evric Gray a few years ago and we were having some drinks and reminiscing about our college days, talking about our families etc. I brought up a time that we were in his apartment probably 1991 and his brother and brothers buddy were there. Never met either of them, but they were talking about a Too Short concert and a bunch of stuff that happened there. Evric said, you know who was with my brother right? It was Marion. They played together at UNLV and knew each other from LA, before Evrics family moved to the IE.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
I was in SLC with Evric Gray a few years ago and we were having some drinks and reminiscing about our college days, talking about our families etc. I brought up a time that we were in his apartment probably 1991 and his brother and brothers buddy were there. Never met either of them, but they were talking about a Too Short concert and a bunch of stuff that happened there. Evric said, you know who was with my brother right? It was Marion. They played together at UNLV and knew each other from LA, before Evrics family moved to the IE.
I guess he pled guilty to voluntary manslaughter and is eligible for parole in 2034!!

Ask Evric if he’s ever felt sorry for the 2 points taken down from the 1991 game. He had an awful game in 1991.

I still watch this everyday. It motivates me to be a real leader in charge of your company. Be accountable with a mission statement.

Look at Sir Marion. No dark sunglasses to hide your BS. Right in enemy territory in New York City too. Looks at the entire crowd and directly pops a shot at Bad Boy Entertainment.

These days puffy is peddling his crap vodka, Mace is a crap Reverend and the entire bad boy empire is in shambles with rumors that all their talent is owed money.

No bigger soapbox than the 1995 Source awards. August 3rd anniversary right around the corner too.

I remind him that he fouled Laettner at the end of the game.
Everyone had a crappy game against Duke. We lost. I rewatch the 1991 game and the refs whistles just sicken me to death.
I talk to him whenever my son is playing an AAU tournament when the Utah Rebels are there. I bring it up every time too.

Evric is one of the best dudes on earth.
how old is your kid now @reagan21?

Dang, they reopened the Tupac case. Keene is supposed to shut up but instead makes a tell all book. Not a good way to make money.

Everyone had a crappy game against Duke. We lost. I rewatch the 1991 game and the refs whistles just sicken me to death.

how old is your kid now @reagan21?

Dang, they reopened the Tupac case. Keene is supposed to shut up but instead makes a tell all book. Not a good way to make money.

He'll be a senior this year.

Reactions: RebelScrub
He'll be a senior this year.
Same little kid I met on a bus or was that another?

I have a nephew starting school at Dixie St August 15th.

Maybe we can get a friendly 2 on 2 game at Sunset Park before he heads out. I’ll die of heat stroke and a heart attack

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT