ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Star Wars

Funny how when you go back and look at the videos it becomes obvious that they are lip syncing
What’s wrong with lip syncing?

I am floored at who was lip syncing?

Does anyone remember an obscure game show where people were lip syncing to music and people were rated on how close they lip synced and performed a song?

I saw this show when I was in Tennessee..

Stupid story, stupid premise. Terrible acting. Way to take an entirely new time period to explore and ruin it Kennedy
Hey, there’s a lesbian coven with force powers. Tell the high council!! The Jedi council wants to keep this a secret?!!!

Here’s my Christian thought processes of this “he she them” phenomena. I think of demons in plural form that possessed human beings when I think of the word “them.”

But I have met gay people and have hung out.

When I saw it live, I really just brushed it off.

Episode 5 lightsaber fighting is 25X better than what I saw in the sequel trilogy..

I know the series is pretty bad but this magical dog shit picked up.

What did you guys think of episode 7?

Looks like Sol needs to come clean. If you played knights of the old republic for the X box…a couple of dark side powers make their debut on live action screen.

The Jedi lie all the time, that’s kinda not a good virtue to have…

overall im pretty happy. I like lightsabers so anything with shiny swords, I can watch for hours on end.

Sol is a bitch and making Turbin's desire to go back home as the turning point of all the events to follow is stupid. The whole flashback/back story is trash.

Only hope to salvage the show is a plot twist with sol or with Qmir just being a great character.

• Haha
Reactions: RebelScrub
Show is still Trash...If you were going to do anything with the High Republic era, why not start back at right before the Great Hyperspace disaster from the books.. Introduce the characters, the time period, you could even still do this stupid story, but then that gives you the opportunity to transition the show into the story from the novels around the conflict with the Nihil.. Its like every Star Wars Show now has to have some explanation to the "Somehow Palpetine Returned" BS from the Sequels and it makes for lazy and bad story telling. This entire show is now setting up the use of force dyads as a method of preserving essence and life to explain why Palpetine was able to clone himself and keep himself alive.
the lightsaber fights are cool, but the rest of the story is terrible and theyre wasting an excellent era that hasnt been explored with this stupidity

Sol is a bitch and making Turbin's desire to go back home as the turning point of all the events to follow is stupid. The whole flashback/back story is trash.

Only hope to salvage the show is a plot twist with sol or with Qmir just being a great character.
Torbin was a young padawan..so yeah him whining to go home was annoying.

He aged fast and I don’t know why..

Getting smacked around by a Wookie and having your mind messed with by witches can do that to you...
I give this show a 10 out of 10.

This series was like Pulp Fiction. It was shown out of order.

The worst part was the ending when they added a pop song..

I give this show a 10 out of 10.

This series was like Pulp Fiction. It was shown out of order.

The worst part was the ending when they added a pop song..
I can think of worse things in this series, lol...
But it really highlights that they just dont care about Star Wars enough to honor Star Wars appropriately. The song added nothing to the Star Wars universe. This show itself has been nothing but a big set up for the "somehow Palpetine returned" line again... the story hasnt really built off any of the Legends Lore from the High Republic, it fumbled through a set up for telling us the Jedi would fall, etc... and with 1 episode left, I dont see how they can wrap the story well enough without huge cliff hanging gaps to draw in for the next story. In fact, it appears the Acolyte wont get a season 2. Just dumb, go into the Legends stories, and do something people can actually connect to.

I can think of worse things in this series, lol...
But it really highlights that they just dont care about Star Wars enough to honor Star Wars appropriately. The song added nothing to the Star Wars universe. This show itself has been nothing but a big set up for the "somehow Palpetine returned" line again... the story hasnt really built off any of the Legends Lore from the High Republic, it fumbled through a set up for telling us the Jedi would fall, etc... and with 1 episode left, I dont see how they can wrap the story well enough without huge cliff hanging gaps to draw in for the next story. In fact, it appears the Acolyte wont get a season 2. Just dumb, go into the Legends stories, and do something people can actually connect to.
Hahaha..Master Sol just got thrown under the bus by the green Jedi chick.

Holy f’n shit.

This show will look good but is absolute garbage. They had a good High Republic story that fans could connect with and instead they'll need to use an appearance from Yoda to connect casual fans to the show. No need to touch on the "politics" side of the show because the story will be bad in itself. Casual fans won't understand the main big name in the story and will get lost in the story/characters.
To bad they didn't go with the Nihil story because that could've been a great start and villian to introduce.
Nailed it...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT