ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Star Wars

Let me get this straight: Anakin Skywalker is Ashoka's sensei? Anakin became Darth Vader later?

Reactions: RebelScrub
Let me get this straight: Anakin Skywalker is Ashoka's sensei? Anakin became Darth Vader later?
Yes, when they developed the children's cartoon infilling the events of the Clone Wars, they created a Padawan for Anakin. Spoiler alert, they came up with a way for her to not be around by the end when he turns to the Dark side since she wasnt created before Episode 3..

Dude..episode 7 thoughts?

Spoiler alerts.

Shati ran like a bitch. Storm Troopers are f’n useless

Dude..episode 7 thoughts?

Spoiler alerts.

Shati ran like a bitch. Storm Troopers are f’n useless
Sets up the movie perfectly...
Really will be interesting to see them pull Legends content into that new trilogy and how Thrawn deals with 4 fully trained Jedi and 2 or 3 apprentices within that story line.

Terrible finale for Ahsoka..

Zombie Storm Troopers? WTF..

Gonna have to call it quits..

This franchise is pretty stale…

Terrible finale for Ahsoka..

Zombie Storm Troopers? WTF..

Gonna have to call it quits..

This franchise is pretty stale…
Dude...
There's an entire novel about Zombie storm troopers...they're not actually zombies, rather reanimated army, not the first time they Witches have used their magic to posses corpses..

As for the ending... Incredibly excited for the Thrawn movie and the opportunity to explore all the Legends story lines... lots of much better story options than the final 3 movies

Dude...
There's an entire novel about Zombie storm troopers...they're not actually zombies, rather reanimated army, not the first time they Witches have used their magic to posses corpses..

As for the ending... Incredibly excited for the Thrawn movie and the opportunity to explore all the Legends story lines... lots of much better story options than the final 3 movies
I hit the wall when it came to Star Wars….

Its just not fun anymore.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
For me it all started it's downward spiral when stormtroopers got whacked by 2-foot tall teddy bears.
There’s no point in wearing armor in Star Wars. They don’t even get cut in half these days because of Disney.

Carrie Ann Moss and Squid Games guy as Jedi?

Looks good on paper. Then again, I hate how Star Wars has become all Kung Fu. It all started with the force sensitive guy with a Bo Stick in Rogue One, now this stuff.

Looks good on paper. Then again, I hate how Star Wars has become all Kung Fu. It all started with the force sensitive guy with a Bo Stick in Rogue One, now this stuff.
I lost track with this franchise so long ago. It's sad because I loved the original 3. Then saw I think 2 of the next sequence and decided to no longer waste my time (my opinion since I wasn't enjoying the storylines, etc.).

I guess we all grow out of things eventually...

I lost track with this franchise so long ago. It's sad because I loved the original 3. Then saw I think 2 of the next sequence and decided to no longer waste my time (my opinion since I wasn't enjoying the storylines, etc.).

When Disney took over the franchise, it was a very quick fall down the hill, and now the films are at best very expensive average films.

When Disney took over the franchise, it was a very quick fall down the hill, and now the films are at best very expensive average films.
ANDOR is the exception very good. Mando the first 2 seasons..

Knights of the Old Republic came out on the Original X Box in 2004.

ThiS was an Incredible game for its time with a twist that threw me off.

If you’re lazy like me and that’s been with anything Star Wars these days just watch the cut scenes.

I agree and Mando is excellent. The one movie I thought was pretty good was Rogue One.

Rogue One is a solid Star Wars movie. I put it firmly in between the OT and the PT. There is no sequel trilogy. Andor was a little slow so I haven't finished watching it. I thought The Mandolarian was middling at best but since most Disney Star Wars is awful and cringey I can see why it got praise for its first two seasons for not completely sucking.

Reactions: Boston Rebel 2
Rogue One is a solid Star Wars movie. I put it firmly in between the OT and the PT. There is no sequel trilogy. Andor was a little slow so I haven't finished watching it. I thought The Mandolarian was middling at best but since most Disney Star Wars is awful and cringey I can see why it got praise for its first two seasons for not completely sucking.
I didn’t finish the last season of Mandalorian.

Maybe Disney does something with Carrie Ann Moss’s character like a bullet time Scorpion force kick to the black chick’s face..

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I actually liked Mando quite a bit I liked the western theme. Plus baby Yoda.

Freakin George Lucas should have never sold the franchise if he knew how bad the sequels was gonna be.

The thing about Star Wars..It was HIS story. I guess he wanted to go more in depth about “midichlorians” if the sequels was up to him.

Freakin George Lucas should have never sold the franchise if he knew how bad the sequels was gonna be.

The thing about Star Wars..It was HIS story. I guess he wanted to go more in depth about “midichlorians” if the sequels was up to him.
$$$$$$$$$ - That is why!
Scrooge Mcduck GIF

• Angry
Andor is slow ,but it all plot driven. IT show the start of the Rebellion !

This show will look good but is absolute garbage. They had a good High Republic story that fans could connect with and instead they'll need to use an appearance from Yoda to connect casual fans to the show. No need to touch on the "politics" side of the show because the story will be bad in itself. Casual fans won't understand the main big name in the story and will get lost in the story/characters.
To bad they didn't go with the Nihil story because that could've been a great start and villian to introduce.

• Love
This show will look good but is absolute garbage. They had a good High Republic story that fans could connect with and instead they'll need to use an appearance from Yoda to connect casual fans to the show. No need to touch on the "politics" side of the show because the story will be bad in itself. Casual fans won't understand the main big name in the story and will get lost in the story/characters.
To bad they didn't go with the Nihil story because that could've been a great start and villian to introduce.
My Vader mirror mask that I wore at the lady Rebel game…broke.

Has UNLV ever tried to reach out to Disney and MAYBE take on Ahsoka and cast as the REBELS new mascot and theme?? Marketing, NIL and fan base would go thru the roof. IMO! I mean Oregon has Nike? Why cant we have Disney( Star Wars). Im sure it been discussed before. Im grasping at straws. We are on the brink of oblivion.

Has UNLV ever tried to reach out to Disney and MAYBE take on Ahsoka and cast as the REBELS new mascot and theme?? Marketing, NIL and fan base would go thru the roof. IMO! I mean Oregon has Nike? Why cant we have Disney( Star Wars). Im sure it been discussed before. Im grasping at straws. We are on the brink of oblivion.
Disney and UNLV - now that is a great match. Woke loves woke. We got rid of our mascot already. We got rid of our unsavory reputation. Let’s get a Disney mascot. Let’s become the Woken Rebels. We’ve already been the Walkin’ Rebels.

Disney and UNLV - now that is a great match. Woke loves woke. We got rid of our mascot already. We got rid of our unsavory reputation. Let’s get a Disney mascot. Let’s become the Woken Rebels. We’ve already been the Walkin’ Rebels.
To match our Disney UNLV logo.

Nostalgia like you alluded to the old Rebel BRAND is way gone. So why not?? I would rather have Disney backing then watch this brand of basketball go even further into oblivion. Swallow our pride and winning cures alot. You would see people like RebelScrub wearing Star Wars stuff at games everywhere ,but atleast it would reenergize the fan base and bring in much needed $$ in several areas.

Nostalgia like you alluded to the old Rebel BRAND is way gone. So why not?? I would rather have Disney backing then watch this brand of basketball go even further into oblivion. Swallow our pride and winning cures alot. You would see people like RebelScrub wearing Star Wars stuff at games everywhere ,but atleast it would reenergize the fan base and bring in much needed $$ in several areas.
If you could even get the use of any Disney mascot, they would charge an arm and a leg for the use of it, and take most of the money from anything sold with the mascot on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT