ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NFL playoffs..

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
Alright ladies and gentlemen, it’s that time of the season. I haven’t even looked but I know my Dallas Cowboys face Tom Brady in the first round.

Dallas is a freakin’ mess AS usual heading into the playoffs.

Knowing history, Duck Presscot is going to literally throw this game away.

on the other side, we have the GOAT, TB12.

We know the refs like to rig it for TB12. Even with the advent of instant replay, cameras EVWHERE in the stadium, they’ll still do it

I see this as an automatic W for the Goat.

the other teams..I don’t care, I don’t follow them as closely.

Who are your teams heading into the playoffs..or lack of playoffs?

Easy for me: Eagles (Cunningham) and Bengals (Ickey). Let’s go.
Dude, I absolutely love Gardner Minshew. Dude has the Rollie Fingers Mustache. My lil nephew says he sucks. Uhh, he only sucks cause he played on garbage teams. Put him on the right team and he will win some games.

Yeah, I can see Bengals love..the media showed Burrow throwing balls after the Hamlin incident. They made him look like the bad guy because he wasn’t sobbing or taking the appropriate time or whatever..that pissed me off…but then again that’s what the media does.

Nfl playoffs shows what good coaches can do. At the end of last season giants and Jags were 2 worst teams in nfl and this year they are both in playoffs.

In football most important position is coach. In other sports players matter more.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Did I read that right..the fins are in the playoffs?

Any cheeseheads in here?

What a freakin’ MORON!!

Bye Bye Aaron Rodgers..

Lol at Lamar Jackson..and just like that, he is out of the playoffs.

Do you virgins want to meet to watch some pro football???

I’m thinking Ellis Island..tomorrow is freaking huge!!!

Let’s go Ravens!! Upset the bengals!!

@utestream !!

I know who Huntley is..he was QB for the eagles I think.!!!

I’m also thhe kiss of death!!

Daniel Jones of Giants looked great yesterday. Up until recently, people in New York were saying he should should be cut after this year.

Daniel Jones of Giants looked great yesterday. Up until recently, people in New York were saying he should should be cut after this year.
I wasn’t able to watch the game. I’m glad to see him show some growth on usually a bad giants team.

I hate the giants but they weathered the storm and win a playoff game.

Going back to the Cowboys game, I am absolutely pumped. I’m probably gonna watch it somewhere and try to catch the lady rebels at 8 pm.

I hope Dallas has their sh*t together, people hate Dallas, we’ll people hate TB12 too.

Absolutely going to be a ridiculous game I predict.

Dallas maybe the most underachieving franchise of all time but they always put on a good damn show.

Okay virgins out there. I have 3 jerseys. Dak Presscott, Micah “eye in the sky” Parsons and a Randall Cunningham jersey. Which one should I wear? I’m very superstitious..

I’ll probably show up to Lady Rebel game and watch on my smart phone too..

Dallas vs TB 12?

Is the fix in or what? 3 missed field goals!!!

I’m rooting for the giants.

lesser of the 2 evils.

im still liking my chances against the 69ers..

Dallas is just gonna switch to run game...

he’s got the biggest neck of all times.

Jesus H Christ..Giants got killed by 20 points.

The scrub jinx continues!!

Holy crap..I must have caught the wrong game on the tube as I glanced up..

It showed the eagles beating the piss out of the giants.

Duuuuudee Dallas goes to the capital of liberalism tomorrow!!

I see Dallas going ground game. Using the 2 prong attack in Elliott and Pollard!! They won’t have to rely on Crack Presscott too much.

Also, a cowboy has a gun..pistol/rifle. A 49er has a pick axe/shovel and a tray to pan gold.

You do the math on who would win in a real fight.

Also, a cowboy has the higher ground because he rides a horse. A 49er is stuck in a river full of mud. He has no traction.

Easy money on the cowboys.

Oh so close with Jacksonville vs KC. Jacksonville and Buffalo are the teams of the future.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Damn, I watched the Dallas game at Lindo Michoacan over here on DI.

Still over here..I’m stunned.

I hate Dick Presscot. Can’t throw the ball worth a sh*t.

Turns out I was wrong about him. You HaVE to rely on him to win games and he doesn’t.

Don’t worry I cussed him out in Spanish and everybody was cracking up!!

Now I don’t know if we should throw the $$ at Pollard. He’s gonna bounce but he also go hurt.

What a freakin mess and that catch by Kittle..of course Trevor Diggs whiffs on him and he turns it up.

stunned sad and depressed.

Anyways did anyone bet on the 9ers?

The scrub jinx continues..

I’m like 0-whatever on my football picks. Y’all would have made a pretty penny..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT