ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Man immolates himself in front of Trump Trial

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001

Stupid CNN reporter..

Sounds like she is doing play by play for the Kentucky Derby. Heartless bitch.

People are snapping left and right and it’s been completely normalized.
The media is not doing their job, the executive branch is not doing it either. With lobbyists, speaking fees, tying in pet project or sneaking in other bills attached to others. Every bill should be stand-alone No more political discord. Going after political rivals. Judges following their political beliefs not the law. Soft on violent criminals. Enough money to take care of ILLEGALS ,but not enough for the homeless , mentally unfit(insane asylum) or struggling families. I'm all for accountability, but Americans should always.come first. All of this is contributing. Also Social media is toxic to the young, influential, and crazies. BTW some kid got suspended 3 days for using the word ILLIGAL IMMIGRANTS on his essay. Kids are easily manipulated and lunatics in charge of them use that to their advantage and act like they are doing it all in the name of the betterment of society. In fact it's destroying it.This is the world we NOW live in.

Anyone here ever smelled a burning body?

The girl at Newsmax reporting live is gonna have some PTSD.

Anyone here ever smelled a burning body?

The girl at Newsmax reporting live is gonna have some PTSD.
When you drive by a cemetery, sometimes you’ll catch a whiff of cremations. At work, if a bag of plasma bursts when thawing, it slowly cooks at a low temperature … it’s an unmistakable smell. Sometimes you’ll smell it from OR as well …
Never smelled it the Ozzy/Sabbath way … in the fields the bodies burning … which, the song … carries a hell of a lot more weight than when I discovered it as a young teen … and it’s pretty spot on. F all these people …

1713561008931.jpeg

Reactions: RebelScrub
The media is not doing their job, the executive branch is not doing it either. With lobbyists, speaking fees, tying in pet project or sneaking in other bills attached to others. Every bill should be stand-alone No more political discord. Going after political rivals. Judges following their political beliefs not the law. Soft on violent criminals. Enough money to take care of ILLEGALS ,but not enough for the homeless , mentally unfit(insane asylum) or struggling families. I'm all for accountability, but Americans should always.come first. All of this is contributing. Also Social media is toxic to the young, influential, and crazies. BTW some kid got suspended 3 days for using the word ILLIGAL IMMIGRANTS on his essay. Kids are easily manipulated and lunatics in charge of them use that to their advantage and act like they are doing it all in the name of the betterment of society. In fact it's destroying it.This is the world we NOW live in.
"The Media is NOT doing their job" This is hilarious that you think the media has sort of obligation to accurately report on current events. Thier job is to sell advertising - Their job is to keep you tuned in so they can sell advertising

"The Media is NOT doing their job" This is hilarious that you think the media has sort of obligation to accurately report on current events. Thier job is to sell advertising - Their job is to keep you tuned in so they can sell advertising
Distorting the truth. Straight out lying , Embellishing. Not reporting both sides if it helps the right, Not being objective. The double standards and hypocrisy is off the scale. SELL advertising? Even when they leave their company they stick with their narrative. Their job is to keep people in the left in power. The left and the right years ago were slightly separated on a few subjects. Now the left has gone completely bananas. Crime, open border, and kid transition stuff To name a few. Those liberal agencies can report With their sensatialism anything and their followers would believe it. That's why they get Away with it. How in the hell do the squad ke ep on staying in power.? they MOST OF ALL don't have the USA best interest in mind,

Distorting the truth. Straight out lying , Embellishing. Not reporting both sides if it helps the right, Not being objective. The double standards and hypocrisy is off the scale. SELL advertising? Even when they leave their company they stick with their narrative. Their job is to keep people in the left in power. The left and the right years ago were slightly separated on a few subjects. Now the left has gone completely bananas. Crime, open border, and kid transition stuff To name a few. Those liberal agencies can report With their sensatialism anything and their followers would believe it. That's why they get Away with it. How in the hell do the squad ke ep on staying in power.? they MOST OF ALL don't have the USA best interest in mind,
Take it to Brietbart fckface. And leave it off this forum.

Take it to Brietbart fckface. And leave it off this forum.
Then debate me Dumba##. i already know what side of the argument your on. There is plenty of OT on this forum. Block me , debate me or shut the hell up. You wont debate because the truth hurts.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Then debate me Dumba##. i already know what side of the argument your on. There is plenty of OT on this forum. Block me , debate me or shut the hell up. You wont debate because the truth hurts.
The left doesn’t debate, they just resort to the only thing they know how to do which is name calling.

You better let the media in on that because they keep telling us how important a free and independent media is in this country.

Posting political crap on a sports forum. And you in particular seems especially mentally unhinged. I wouldn't waste a second of my time 'debating' you. Stay angry.

The left doesn’t debate, they just resort to the only thing they know how to do which is name calling.
LMFAO. I'm not 'left'. It's just really not appropriate to post political nonsense on a sports forum. There are other forums to do that. Maybe it's time to grow up.

LMFAO. I'm not 'left'. It's just really not appropriate to post political nonsense on a sports forum. There are other forums to do that. Maybe it's time to grow up.
I never mentioned you or said you were, but who are you to say what should or should not be posted or what people can and cannot read? You don’t want to read political rants on a sports message board, then don’t read it or go to another board. That simple

I never mentioned you or said you were, but who are you to say what should or should not be posted or what people can and cannot read? You don’t want to read political rants on a sports message board, then don’t read it or go to another board. That simple
It’d have been different if the original thread was “new center commitment for UNLV” and then the post talks about a burning dude and goes on a political rant.

This one was clearly marked. Just don’t open it. Plenty of off topic threads here from boxing to the Knights to music to politics to old Vegas to movies to history and in between. People are free to post and read whatever they choose, respond or don’t respond, block or don’t block. Of course there are some loose general guidelines … one of those guidelines isn’t to avoid things that might be controversial or invoke some visceral response.

Don’t intend on going psycho censorship at this point.

Posting political crap on a sports forum. And you in particular seems especially mentally unhinged. I wouldn't waste a second of my time 'debating' you. Stay angry.
Political crap ? There is like 100,pages about covid good amount political. To call me a name ur the one staying angry! U ever heard of political discord? There has been plenty of leftist or Anti-Trump on here. U won't waste your time debating ? That's because u would lose and be shown how wrong u r. U r from the left I can almost guarantee that. If u had any balls u would debate me and show me how unhinged I am. LOL. I got facts to back up my ideas and thoughts . U just have feelings and most of those based on inaccuracies and/or straight up foolishness. COWARD! IM so tired of the left. They never want to debate ,but they are the ones acting unhinged. Accountability is lost with the left. Their viewpoints are so shortsighted or/and misguided. Mostly of all the rule of law is only Is applicable to non-liberals and most of those are enhanced, Embellishing, or straight out railroading. I'm sure your only recourse is to block me. That's fine. Typical from people that don't want to listen or admit they are wrong. Common sense is lost with most of the left. Maybe u can prove me wrong on some level? Doubt it , but I'm not AFRAID to find out.

I read all his books back in 2008..

He is a national treasure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT