ADVERTISEMENT

OT: anyone like Slamball?

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
Cox Pavillion is showcasing this gimmicky event. I think it’s cool. Reminds me of Gerson Ball when we used to play as Junior High Kids. Trampoline, some roughhousing, football checks. Very fun to go to..

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I went last night and had a great time. The sport has odd rules that I don't get but that doesn't really matter, it is just fun to watch. And the dunk contest was crazy. I have never seen anything like it and don't know if I can ever watch a normal dunk contest the same way again.

I went last night and had a great time. The sport has odd rules that I don't get but that doesn't really matter, it is just fun to watch. And the dunk contest was crazy. I have never seen anything like it and don't know if I can ever watch a normal dunk contest the same way again.
Flying’ Brian was awesome. That dunk where he held the ball between his legs was off the chain.

There was an older couple who had MOB shirts sitting center court.

The production was asking kids and people to fill in the cage near the rims.

So this older gentlemen and his dad went to be a part of it. The guy was like 80 and his son..maybe 50.

2 douchebag people who sat behind me didn’t stand for the pledge of allegiance. I just gave them a dirty look and sang anyways.

I wanted to get a mob jersey but they sold out.

I think the league could work if it wanted to..

Good ole American fun.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Yup it was on Spike TV.

Spike TV was the greatest channel of all time.

Wasn’t Reggie Theus a coach for them?

There is a kid named "Crosby" who plays in the league that has trained out at our ATG gym out here in Clearwater, FL. Take a pro dunker and put him on a trampoline _ and they wear helmets 2 - I think it will stick around this time . I love it ...it gives a chance and opportunity for talented athletes to make a living doing what they love.

Didn't Spike TV show episodes of MXC back in the early 2000s? Those were hilarious. Sorry for going off topic. Back to Slamball.
Lol, there is no such thing as going off topic during the slow months of basketball off season.

Reactions: JTthe2nd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT