On to basketball season.

j. spilotro

Publisher
Staff
May 29, 2001
Las Vegas
unlv.rivals.com
Zero guts.

They just don't know how to win. It's not going to change in a couple of games. That was a pathetic loss, blame whoever you want. But this isn't supposed to be happening as regularly as it does. Howard as a 45 point favorite? With a 27 point lead?

That's just, I don't know. It's inexcusable. Hard to get amped up when they pile up the turds because you know they're just going to blow it.

I suppose we can candy coat it and say we are good enough to get a 27 point lead in the road in altitude? Maybe that will be the hot take, silver lining that we can base the future on.

Reactions: NSU67
Zero guts.

They just don't know how to win. It's not going to change in a couple of games. That was a pathetic loss, blame whoever you want. But this isn't supposed to be happening as regularly as it does. Howard as a 45 point favorite? With a 27 point lead?

That's just, I don't know. It's inexcusable. Hard to get amped up when they pile up the turds because you know they're just going to blow it.

I suppose we can candy coat it and say we are good enough to get a 27 point lead in the road in altitude? Maybe that will be the hot take, silver lining that we can base the future on.
Agreed. Sad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT