ADVERTISEMENT

no vax at the women's game.!

No. I left at halftime. i went solo no homies around. It a nitch just not for me. i might watch it on tv.

I went to the woman's game for the first half. as I approached the door I showes my vax card he said that's only for the men's game? makes no sense.
That is because it wasn't a mandate, that was a decision that fell 100% on the current AD who made that decision while he was an acting AD. He is a pile of shit!

Possible, but they didn't do this for any other sport including football! If they believe that they will get fans of the men's basketball team to switch to women's basketball, they are in for a rude awakening! It would be really hard for me to watch a game in which the players would be destroyed by a good male high school team who would be bigger, faster, and stronger. Much of the women's game is based on outside shooting which would be hard to do when you are playing against someone who has both the height and speed advantage.

Last edited:
IDK. I go to womens sports quite a bit. Was a regular at the ACES. I go to Lady Rebel games often. Go to softball. All way better than staying at home in front of the tube.

For me, I just have to accept that it's a completely different sport. I don't compare it to mens sports.

Plus, as soon as they have trans men competing against the women I'll stop going.

The difference is the women's team does not attract as many fans and you can socially distance at their games. The T&M is PACKED at home games with everyone shoulder to shoulder, screaming, spilling bear on each other and there's no other way to do it except to make sure everyone is vaxed

LMAO. The woman play in a much smaller arena, and are a lot closer together considering the T&M is lucky to be 20% full. The UNLV football games had far bigger crowds in comparison to the T&M all located within the first level only. The vaccine is a complete joke and does absolutely zero to stop the spread of the Chinese virus (Covid for those who do not want to use the original name). As for spilling a bear on someone, I don't think the vaccine will do anything to stop a bear! The VGK games are 100% full and do not require the vaccine!

The difference is the women's team does not attract as many fans and you can socially distance at their games. The T&M is PACKED at home games with everyone shoulder to shoulder, screaming, spilling bear on each other and there's no other way to do it except to make sure everyone is vaxed
I'm assuming that this post is a joke.

Did we get access to the wayback machine to go back in time or something? Pretty sure there hasn't been more than 5,000 people at a game at the T&M for 5+ years. So basically 10-25% of capacity at most games.

It also doesn't seem to be an issue at most other college campuses around the country that have packed gyms, football stadiums, concerts, classrooms, etc.

Reactions: Rebel1986
LMAO. The woman play in a much smaller arena, and are a lot closer together considering the T&M is lucky to be 20% full. The UNLV football games had far bigger crowds in comparison to the T&M all located within the first level only. The vaccine is a complete joke and does absolutely zero to stop the spread of the Chinese virus (Covid for those who do not want to use the original name). As for spilling a bear on someone, I don't think the vaccine will do anything to stop a bear! The VGK games are 100% full and do not require the vaccine!
"The VGK games are 100% full and do not require the vaccine!"

And only about a third - if that - actually wear their mask when seated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT