ADVERTISEMENT

NIT discussion

I only saw one game, when Utah beat BYU. They looked good in that game.
Either way if it is played at Utah i will be there.

I think if UNLV shows up they have a good chance to beat Princeton.
I saw 3 games of Princetons this year. They seem to have a high basketball iq and can hit the three. Our defense will need to play very good but this is a winnable game.

I just saw 6 of the teams that declined. May of been more. st John's, Pitt, Oklahoma, Memphis, Ole Miss and Indiana. We had better Net than last 2 , but they have the bigger name

Espn2 nit selection show sez Princeton to the nit final four. So they seem no joke.
If the boys show up and play with all their efforts, this is a blow out.Sure UNLV can lose and they have proven that this season.

We are playing a two seed. That means If no one dropped out, we would have been out of the NIT. Or One of the last ones in
This is not correct only the first four were seeded in each region. UNLV could have been anywhere from 17-32 in the lineup. Also, since the 12 from NET had to be seeded along with the first four out (3 overlaps) means UNLV was just not in the top 7 of the 19 at large berths.

Reactions: brentjg
The MWC is far stronger this year than the Pac12. While the Pac12 has Arizona, it drops off quickly with most of the conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT