ADVERTISEMENT

New Roster Posted

rebelbuck

Retired Number
Aug 14, 2007
http://www.unlvrebels.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/unlv-m-footbl-mtt.html

Some things that jumped out at me after looking at it for the first time.

Brian Keyes is listed at DB and we all know he is a LB.

Iggy Porchia is back at LB after spending last year at DE. Kyler O'Halloran LB from Ventura CC is listed.

DL- Baldwin is up to 275 (+15) and Oishi, Wily & Salazar all dropped like 15-20.

OL- Jacobsen is listed @ 285 (+15 on the fall) and Carroll is up to 320. Singer looks like a beast listed at 330. He and Polu might be quite the tandem at Guard.

Some other notes, not listed is Kenny Keys (on twitter he talking about practice, maybe just waiting on official word he has one more year of eligibility , only appeared in 3 games 2 seasons ago).

Tim Holt is not listed as well, hopefully he was just left off by mistake or will be arriving in the summer with other JC's.

http://www.unlvrebels.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/unlv-m-footbl-mtt.html

Some things that jumped out at me after looking at it for the first time.

Brian Keyes is listed at DB and we all know he is a LB.

Iggy Porchia is back at LB after spending last year at DE. Kyler O'Halloran LB from Ventura CC is listed.

DL- Baldwin is up to 275 (+15) and Oishi, Wily & Salazar all dropped like 15-20.

OL- Jacobsen is listed @ 285 (+15 on the fall) and Carroll is up to 320. Singer looks like a beast listed at 330. He and Polu might be quite the tandem at Guard.

Some other notes, not listed is Kenny Keys (on twitter he talking about practice, maybe just waiting on official word he has one more year of eligibility , only appeared in 3 games 2 seasons ago).

Tim Holt is not listed as well, hopefully he was just left off by mistake or will be arriving in the summer with other JC's.
I will update Rebel-Net roster in next couple days.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
The guy that handed out the temp roster yesterday said that it was still being worked on and that a few guys that were practicing weren't on it pending waivers.

In terms of Wily the weight drop would explain why he's faster. I m not sure what their end goal with him is. Singer is at least 330, but some of that isn't muscle. He's in a knee brace.

I will update Rebel-Net roster in next couple days.
Looks like Rebel Net doesn't currently have access to roster yet. However, it appears that they did decent job of transferring correct info (last year) into new Yahoo Sports roster area. Let's hope they auto update it or give control back to Joe.

In terms of Wily the weight drop would explain why he's faster. I m not sure what their end goal with him is. Singer is at least 330, but some of that isn't muscle. He's in a knee brace.

Just a guess but maybe a combo DE/DT role.

He may switch back and forth. Some DE in short yardage and DT in long yardage situations to take advantage of his athleticism.

Reactions: RebelinWA
I am really happy to see both of them on the list. Tim Holt is the second highest ranked recruit behind Armani Rogers on this last recruiting class, and could be a huge help in moving the team forward. As for Keys, he has already shown his valve to the team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT