ADVERTISEMENT

NEW HELMET!

Looks similar to the Silver one here from the late 80's I believe but, in white.

resize

Looks similar to the Silver one here from the late 80's I believe but, in white.

resize

Yeah pretty close. I like the new one a little better with the Helmet being a 2 color vs 3 color scheme. A 'cleaner' look to my eyes. I'm not one for overly busy helmets and uniforms.

Was a huge fan of the concrete grey ones Hauck busted out for Reno game..

I see we are doing okay in the uniform game, is this leftover Fertita money?

Yes..

Those are nifty!
Somehow these unis are both super clean and filthy at the same time. And I love them!

I still think we have the best whites ( uniforms of course lol) in all of college football.

I do think the white helmet with the silver UNLV logo and mask with this set is the best. But this is a very close second! Totally dig the alternate throwback logo.

Reactions: 220reb
Nice, Where did you get it at?
It was a handout at one of the games in the Sanchez Era I think. Probably around Thanksgiving. That's usually when I come back home at catch a game. It may have been at the Raf tailgate too. Don't remember

It was a handout at one of the games in the Sanchez Era I think. Probably around Thanksgiving. That's usually when I come back home at catch a game. It may have been at the Raf tailgate too. Don't remember
We can't just order one from Nike?

I see we are doing okay in the uniform game, is this leftover Fertita money?
If they have to have their uniforms paid for by boosters they must have a really really horrible Nike contract. Wouldn’t put it past Desiree to negotiate that poorly though. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I said this on twitter, but man, this needs to be front and center vs UNR.. They would flip their collective shit if we walked out with "Nevada" emblazed on the front of the Jersey with the LV at the end...

I said this on twitter, but man, this needs to be front and center vs UNR.. They would flip their collective shit if we walked out with "Nevada" emblazed on the front of the Jersey with the LV at the end...
When it comes to a game against Reno, I’d rather highlight the detail that sets us apart from them…namely Las Vegas. Maybe a red helmet with a white outline of Nevada with “Las Vegas” superimposed across the middle of the state. Or just a “welcome to Las Vegas” star where Vegas is located.

Or just wear an all silver uni. Silver helmet, jersey, socks, pants, cleats with a simple red Las Vegas across the front.

When it comes to a game against Reno, I’d rather highlight the detail that sets us apart from them…namely Las Vegas. Maybe a red helmet with a white outline of Nevada with “Las Vegas” superimposed across the middle of the state. Or just a “welcome to Las Vegas” star where Vegas is located.

Or just wear an all silver uni. Silver helmet, jersey, socks, pants, cleats with a simple red Las Vegas across the front.
May as well throw a big sticker on the helmet or patch on the jersey saying "Nevada's team"

We're just as much Nevada as they are, maybe more so... Just because they co-opted the use of it vs Reno because Reno sucks, doesn't mean we should just Cede it to them.. I'm all for also including the Vegas side of things, like the Vegas sign or the "starburst", but man, Id really like to stick it to them with the use of "University of Nevada" content, just because their fans would lose their minds over it...
Still pisses me off they came in years ago with that chrome helmet and the Nevada flag all over it like it only applied to them...

How about taking the field with the Battle Born State Flag...

But Red...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT