ADVERTISEMENT

New helmet?

LasVegasReb

All American
Feb 16, 2005
Bellevue, WA
One side a star and the other "Vegas" script writing?

mvrmns.jpg

Reactions: bcvegaspt
One side a star and the other "Vegas" script writing?

mvrmns.jpg

Are you suggesting or asking if one is in the works?

I like the idea...

I have heard another helmet is in the works. Purely a guess but I think a gray helmet and jersey will be added to the mix.. Again just a guess.

Are you suggesting or asking if one is in the works?

I like the idea...

I have heard another helmet is in the works. Purely a guess but I think a gray helmet and jersey will be added to the mix.. Again just a guess.
Heard new uni's in the works. I saw this on a Tjechman article today so it could be a old photo from some alt versions they didn't initially select. However it obvious form both baseball and softball there are some other Vegas designs.

Heard new uni's in the works. I saw this on a Tjechman article today so it could be a old photo from some alt versions they didn't initially select. However it obvious form both baseball and softball there are some other Vegas designs.

Gotcha...

The baseball helmets are nice.

This was an initial concept for the black helmets. Star on one side, Hey Reb on the other. Some recruits tweeted it out last spring. They went with Hey Reb on both sides but you never know, they may still use the star on the helmets. I think it's a good look

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT