ADVERTISEMENT

New commit

Wow. That kid has some good speed, but what I liked even more was that he was a physical receiver as well and able to break tackles to get yards after the catch.

Coach Cormier had been recruiting him for a while... Presley was originally offered by the Rebels last May.

I might be weird for thinking this but the thing i liked most was the fact he always looked for a teammate to celebrate with and never made it about himself.

One of the biggest coaching wins was keeping Coach C as the WR coach.

His ability to get great WR talent is quite amazing. Hopefully we can get a passing game to actually use these guys.

Agree 100% on Coach C. He has been instrumental in getting us into the Texas (especially the Houston area) talent pool. Wide receiver has been a position of strength for this team the last few years. I think Sanchez has done a really good job in finding a staff that is not only comprised of good football coaches but also guys known as really good recruiters.

We have a guy that can pass we now finally have quality coaches that can coach the O line so the QB isn't meat all game long. And wait for it.....actually be smart enough to in game adjust to different schemes and fronts something the previous staff didn't do well.

I agree. I think Decker will win the starting job again and will become really productive for us. He showed flashes of potential. I expect him to have a breakout senior year.

I think Decker has a leg up and after the year he had lots of opportunities to learn from film. A year of working with Boyd, Keys, Williams, Riley, Mitchell will be good as well. Help the timing become even more second nature.

Spring will be important for Decker to not only learn the system but gain confidence in what he is doing. Cant remember who mentioned it but the coaches watched film on him and like what he brings to the table just want to tweak his mechanics a bit which they think will aid in the turnover department.

I think his mechanics got worse as the year wore on because of the beating he took. He really did flash some ability and I think with the right coaching could post some solid numbers. Maybe the addition of a QB coach (O'Dell) will help as well. Getting more one on one work with a coach who isn't splitting duties.

The kid looks really good, but I was also impressed with that QB!! Kid has an arm and appears to be pretty accurate.

Looks like Rivals made him a 3* after their evaluation. Didn't realize how the elite stats he put up his senior season. 88 catches for 1,467 yards and 21 TDs. Pretty impressive.

A very elite of all elites wide receivers...His peed after the catches are amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT