ADVERTISEMENT

MWC Transfer Portal

He's going to spend 2 years at GM and dominate at that level and then jump to a P5... his size is going to kill guards in that conference
He is going to have to considerably continue to slim down, speed up, and improve handles to truly be a "big guard". I think he is a forward with some guard skills.
Still is very talented and has an impressive skillset already. But I doubt he plays any 2, probably mostly 4, some 3.

Looking at his workout videos on social media he’s slimmed down a ton compared to how he looked at UNLV. Wish he showed up to campus last summer that size. He would’ve dominated

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Not with that attitude...
He definitely should change his attitude. However, a bad attitude doesnt negate improvement or lack of skill. There are many players that have attitude issues that are still good basketball players. Prime example is Kalib Boone. Good player, but damn near a locker room cancer at the end of the season.

Looking at his workout videos on social media he’s slimmed down a ton compared to how he looked at UNLV. Wish he showed up to campus last summer that size. He would’ve dominated
I agree! Often times, players come into college overweight because they eat whatever and dont have the same workout resources. There are few high schools that have college like facilities and weight/diet programs. I wish him the best of luck though and hope he does well at GM.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT