ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan scandal update. It's get worse

He bought tickets to 30 B1G games over 3 years. He had someone film each side line and email him the footage. There no way to escape from this BS. Michigan can not play in the playoffs this year. ALL Games need to be Forforded.

Last edited:
Hopefully they did it at our game. Dont think they needed it ,but they did suspend the HC for several games and he may of wanted to be sure or whoever was the main culprit

They going to follow the "Money". If he paid for the tickets with a University credit card or turned it in on an expense report they are screwed!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Jim Harbaugh.

Head coach of the the Las Vegas Raiders, effective January 2024.

Edit: definitely meant 2024, not 2023.

Last edited:
Harbaugh claims he knows nothing about this. If this is true which I find impossible that it could be he is just as guilty by not knowing what is going on in his program. Someone on the coaching staff was getting this info and someone was reimbursing this low paid staffer for his expenses.

The Astros sent them some tips.

Or Maybe the Patriots when they beat the Rams and had that Film Crew on Payroll for years Filming Opponents! Why do you think the Crocked Commish Roger destroyed the Video Tapes and Tool Box 12 detroyed eeerrrr... Upgraded his phone! Oh, Wait TB12 is a Michigan Man. SMH

Where was this job when I was in college?
Description: fly around Country to film football games...

Last edited:
Harbaugh claims he knows nothing about this. If this is true which I find impossible that it could be he is just as guilty by not knowing what is going on in his program. Someone on the coaching staff was getting this info and someone was reimbursing this low paid staffer for his expenses.
Impossible to believe for good reason. It appears they have pictures of the guy holding a laminated sheet with hand signals standing next to the DC when Ohio St had the ball and next to the OC when Michigan had the ball (link below).

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000

Jimmy Har Bag eerrrr.... Harbaugh really pissed off the wrong person, Or like Gen Z likes to say nowadays F" Around and Find Out! Lol SMFDH

The NCAA has turned into a complete joke. They will allow players to receive millions in NIL deals but want to restrict players from multiple transfers while allowing a coach to switch teams 2-3 times in a single season. How long did it take for the last basketball head coach before he left? How long before the first offensive football coach switched to Texas A&M? They will allow a school with an unlimited budget to get as much film as they can find, but have restrictions against sending their own people to do filming because of a rule to prevent an advantage that is financially outside of the budget of smaller schools, but have no problem with the larger schools getting contracts that are 5 times or more of smaller schools!

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
The NCAA has turned into a complete joke. They will allow players to receive millions in NIL deals but want to restrict players from multiple transfers while allowing a coach to switch teams 2-3 times in a single season. How long did it take for the last basketball head coach before he left? How long before the first offensive football coach switched to Texas A&M? They will allow a school with an unlimited budget to get as much film as they can find, but have restrictions against sending their own people to do filming because of a rule to prevent an advantage that is financially outside of the budget of smaller schools, but have no problem with the larger schools getting contracts that are 5 times or more of smaller schools!
The NCAA keeps their own overhead extremely low. Even back in the day when they “investigated” schools or the entire clearinghouse process, they were low staffed. They don’t want to spend the money. They want to collect the millions upon millions upon millions … but actual enforcement and oversight of 350+ schools, that’s a ton of work. Even if you are staffed. Which they aren’t. So they collect money and they really don’t want to be bothered with work. They don’t want to have to deal with any of this.

It’s pretty much like corporate America, no? Very top heavy, tons of cash for those at the top … peanuts for those below.

But if they have a bone to pick with you, they’ll focus heavily, especially if you aren’t a money maker.

It really is a microcosm of much of what we see today.

The other thing that is crazy is the FBI is investigating the former offensive coordinator for fraud. The Michigan program has many issues.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
NFL also said if he is suspended and tries to jump to the NFL that he will have to serve equivalent suspension with the NFL.

The lawsuit in that case is going to be fun.
What's crazy is (and not condoning the cheating) the pressure is so high at these jobs that a guy that could probably win 9-10 games a year feels the need to.

If Odom (or anyboddy else) were to win 9-10 games a year 99% of the board here would think it deserved a statue and be pretty damn happy.

Not at Michigan.

I remember talking to some Ohio State fans complaining about either Fields or one of the other QBs. I was like dude he lost 3 games in 3 years what the hell is wrong with you guys.

The expectations at those schools are insane.

What's crazy is (and not condoning the cheating) the pressure is so high at these jobs that a guy that could probably win 9-10 games a year feels the need to.

If Odom (or anyboddy else) were to win 9-10 games a year 99% of the board here would think it deserved a statue and be pretty damn happy.

Not at Michigan.

I remember talking to some Ohio State fans complaining about either Fields or one of the other QBs. I was like dude he lost 3 games in 3 years what the hell is wrong with you guys.

The expectations at those schools are insane.
When will the statue be ready for Coach Odom? He is well on his way to 9-10+ wins this season!

I don't get all the Hoo Haa. Most every team uses secret signs for plays. If they are getting poached they need better secret signs. This strikes me as just whining from a bunch of losers.

I don't get all the Hoo Haa. Most every team uses secret signs for plays. If they are getting poached they need better secret signs. This strikes me as just whining from a bunch of losers.
I concurred 100%. I dont know what's the big deal is. Initially I thought it was Ohio State that ratted on Harbaugh. I mean seriously how hard is it to tabbed into those wireless headsets that they had on the sideline?

Supposedly there's an investigation going on about gambling with Michigan too. I'm guessing that means fixing games, or similar, but I don't know for sure

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT