ADVERTISEMENT

Menzies statement

rebelluver

Lottery Pick
Jan 4, 2008
Any way anybody can translate this for me? The parts about us anyway.

Us color blind people can't make out the red print in spots.

Reactions: Mjs_702
Of course it made you feel worse. Negative people always wanna feel negative. You and your butt buddy water are in for a rude awakening in the up coming seasons.

Of course it made you feel worse. Negative people always wanna feel negative. You and your butt buddy water are in for a rude awakening in the up coming seasons.
Nobody on here's more negative than you, genius or have you forgotten dropping F-bombs on people's walls on the old site.. Guess the young punk routine hasn't worn off yet, how old are you now?

Reactions: Mjs_702
I didn't know that was for me since he (?) didn't quote my post or tag me. Usually it takes more than some internet name calling to get under my skin.

If everyone wants to turn the Tark board into personal insults let me know and I'll stay away from this board.
Na, you're good. I think we're all on board with it sticking to debating Nightmare on Maryland Parkway... at least most of us.

He won't quote so he can slip his insults in on the sly.

Na, you're good. I think we're all on board with it sticking to debating Nightmare on Maryland Parkway... at least most of us.

He won't quote so he can slip his insults in on the sly.
I can't take an insult said behind my back seriously. If someone isn't adult enough to say it to me directly then I don't respect that person.

Any word on who he is hiring for assistants? Is he bringing his assistants? Need someone with good west coast ties.

How does that Mark clown at Lobo Lair seem to know so much about what's going on over here or is he just plagiarizing intel from the confidential board?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT