ADVERTISEMENT

Lay off Coach Menzies

You mean the guy who graduated from SDSU and actively roots for SDSU, that guy? The one that claims objectivity but has zero of it?

No, I didn’t read it.

There are more serious issues with the program than coaches. Where have you been? Even when we won a national championship, those issues were there. They’ve never left. Program wise, it’s freaking extremely flawed. How Tark overcame that is a near miracle.
So, the problem wasn't Menzies, after all. :sunglasses:

The guy was a lazy bum. Thought he could just coast it here with that weak schedule. Shame on anyone here stupid enough to believe his slow build process.
Look, I don't know Menzies personally, nor have I ever watched a Rebels BB game. He was brought in from NM State, due to a winning record, there.

Why was he "a lazy bum"? How do you know what he was thinking? Maybe you are a former college BB coach & know these things. You guys seem to want another Nat'l Championship w/in one yr. of a new coach. OK, I was disappointed UNLV's early exit from the tournament. I still think a lot of MWC schools would have liked to have finished as high as UNLV did. Are they going to get rid of their coaches, too?

So, now, it's back to square one. Good luck.

Look, I don't know Menzies personally, nor have I ever watched a Rebels BB game. He was brought in from NM State, due to a winning record, there.

Why was he "a lazy bum"? How do you know what he was thinking? Maybe you are a former college BB coach & know these things. You guys seem to want another Nat'l Championship w/in one yr. of a new coach. OK, I was disappointed UNLV's early exit from the tournament. I still think a lot of MWC schools would have liked to have finished as high as UNLV did. Are they going to get rid of their coaches, too?

So, now, it's back to square one. Good luck.
You completely lost me at “Nor have I ever watched a Rebels BB game”. Sorry man.

You mean the guy who graduated from SDSU and actively roots for SDSU, that guy? The one that claims objectivity but has zero of it?

No, I didn’t read it.

There are more serious issues with the program than coaches. Where have you been? Even when we won a national championship, those issues were there. They’ve never left. Program wise, it’s freaking extremely flawed. How Tark overcame that is a near miracle.

Ed is a 0. Non-relevant. Not read worthy. A waste of my time. What did I miss?

I was thinking the exact same thing lol

I'm just wondering where the interest comes from in taking the time to 1) read message board, 2) formulate an opinion an 3) post on message boards if your never watched a single game?

That said, I lurk at Asstek Mesa, but thats only because there has been as much conversation about UNLV on their boards as has been at our boards.

I'm just wondering where the interest comes from in taking the time to 1) read message board, 2) formulate an opinion an 3) post on message boards if your never watched a single game?

That said, I lurk at Asstek Mesa, but thats only because there has been as much conversation about UNLV on their boards as has been at our boards.

Hahahaha! Bro, I dont even lurk anymore...but I may start if we get an earth-shattering hire

Reactions: Rebel_Luv
You completely lost me at “Nor have I ever watched a Rebels BB game”. Sorry man.
RebelScrub said Menzies was lazy. How does he know that? Did he watch M in games, which I didn't? That's all I meant. RS then tells us M's thinking, about lollygagging thru what M considered a weak schedule. How the H does RS know THAT?

Which none of the respondents, including you, answered. Where the H was this guy getting his info? On what basis? Come to think of it none of you, outside of Graney, has offered any better insight than RebelScrub's, which is unsubstantiated.

RebelScrub said Menzies was lazy. How does he know that? Did he watch M in games, which I didn't? That's all I meant. RS then tells us M's thinking, about lollygagging thru what M considered a weak schedule. How the H does RS know THAT?

Which none of the respondents, including you, answered. Where the H was this guy getting his info? On what basis? Come to think of it none of you, outside of Graney, has offered any better insight than RebelScrub's, which is unsubstantiated.
Awesome.

Watch a game. Get to know the team. Then you can have an opinion.

Read fake news and then you have an opinion?

Lol.

Reactions: UNLVFansincebirth22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT