ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OFF TOPIC Kevin Kruger on the Jim Rome show in the Bellagio water for Super Bowl LVIII

I remember that. I wish Jim would have punched him, and Jim never should have apologized. And I'm not even a Jim Evereett fan.
Crissy! I remember the next day Rome wouldn't quit yapping about it literally all day long. But to his credit he admitted he never should have provoked him that far.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I haven't listened in years, either, but his smackoff is/was comedic genius. If he has puts those on X/Twitter then I'll listen when I can. (I saw on X where he's taking his show there and not renewing with his broadcast company)

The Mayor of Poway
Terrance from Sierra Madre
Doc Mike Ditolla

Sean the Cablanasuan Pendergast turned smack off wins into a radio career.
I forgot about Terrance from Sierra Madre. Some of the callers were talented and funny AF. The Raider Mike guy was hilarious also.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
The Mayor of Poway
Terrance from Sierra Madre
Doc Mike Ditolla

Sean the Cablanasuan Pendergast turned smack off wins into a radio career.
Sean is a co host of the drive time sports talk show here in Houston. That station has a contract with the Texans and he does post game shows for that as well. It is a CBS sports affiliate, and he sometimes does a national show on the weekends.

He basically replaced Nick Wright who had the same job before he got on TV with Fox Sports.

Not bad for a call in fan.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT