ADVERTISEMENT

Kev tied with Billy Bayno

kk2

Walk On
Mar 22, 2024
With the win tonight against Boston College. Coach Kev has tied Bayno for most post season wins in the post Tarkanian era.

1995- 96 - failed to make post season
1996 - 97 - TWO post season wins in NIT
1997 - 98 - made post season, no post season wins in NCAA
1998 - 99 - made post season, no post season wins in NIT
1999- 00 - made post season, no post season wins in NCAA
2000 - 01 - Fired after seven games.

• Sad
Reactions: RebelScrub
With the win tonight against Boston College. Coach Kev has tied Bayno for most post season wins in the post Tarkanian era.

Well researched trolling, now try again with Lon Kruger added to the post-Tarkanian years and get back to us.

Yeah, I am sure there are tons of LK fans on this board (all 20 of you). LOL.
First if all, you're just wrong so the number of idiots still here carrying and talking about UNLV hoops is irrelevant. Take the L. This is supported by the fact that you're here telling all 20 of us. Somebody made an account just to poke at us pathetic die hards LOL. You're trying to make us feel bad, but you just make me feel special, especially when you can't get super easy things right.

Seriously though, I applaud the trolling and the unabashed Kevin Kruger fan service. I wish it were a real voice because there isn't much joy left on the board these days, but much like Kevin has to make do with Dollar General Tournament post-season wins, I guess we have to settle for Big Lots Burner Account trolling instead of someone being brave enough to post on their main account.

UNLV and settling is something most of us are used to by now.

Yeah we f’d up if you look at Bayno’s record. Looking back, most of the fans were spoiled. Including myself.

Bayno’s team vs Kruger’s team would be a fun mythical matchup.

I have Bayno’s 96 team by decapitation around 2.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
If Bayno kept Marion for another year and Keon Clark stayed sober, how far would the 1999-2000 team have gone?

Edit - Just remembered Keon Clark was a senior in 1997/1998. Scratch that. Although Lamar Odom playing with Shawn Marion is another interesting hypothetical.

Reactions: LVRebel2000

If Bayno kept Marion for another year and Keon Clark stayed sober, how far would the 1999-2000 team have gone?

Edit - Just remembered Keon Clark was a senior in 1997/1998. Scratch that. Although Lamar Odom playing with Shawn Marion is another interesting hypothetical.
What if Bayno didn't do so much cocaine ???

and what if he didn't chase after young girls all the time - ??

What if the news of the underage hooker had got out ??

What if ....

Shawn wasn't even going to play college at all- we are lucky he played 1 year

Dont live in a dream world of what if's

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
What if Bayno didn't do so much cocaine ???

and what if he didn't chase after young girls all the time - ??

What if the news of the underage hooker had got out ??

What if ....

Shawn wasn't even going to play college at all- we are lucky he played 1 year

Dont live in a dream world of what if's
Who pissed in your Cheerios?

Fail troll is fail, need some trainin'. Get back on your Fortnite reddit threads, learn some more then come back and try again. I'll be waiting.

Remember guys, comparison is the thief of joy. Let's enjoy this moment. It's been a while since we had them in bball. ... Simply put, took a friend who's new to Vegas to a Rebel game. It was her first time and she loved it ... especially the atmosphere created by our passionate fan base. Remember, the NIT is a stepping stone ... I'll gladly take that for now.

Remember guys, comparison is the thief of joy. Let's enjoy this moment. It's been a while since we had them in bball. ... Simply put, took a friend who's new to Vegas to a Rebel game. It was her first time and she loved it ... especially the atmosphere created by our passionate fan base. Remember, the NIT is a stepping stone ... I'll gladly take that for now.
That was a great showing of fans. Now imagine 16,000+ screaming and cheering. Felt like you heart about to pop out off your chest.

Not happy to be in the NIT, but since they are in it, they need to do the best they can to win it as a stepping stone to the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT