ADVERTISEMENT

Jones & Obepka to NBA

So. I love Jones' game and follow him. I read on here, that he is going to the Kings, but I can't find anything else on the Internet. Chi-girl, any links or where you heard that? Thanks.

What about Goodluck?

GO is currently playing in the summer league for Charlotte. About 15 min a game, and not doing very well from the looks of the stats.

Big Zimm playing mediocre. Turnover prone, but good defense.

Jones doesn't look to be playing in the summer league

Obekpa is playing for Orlando in the SL. Pretty much exclusively a defense guy.

TO no surprise, McCaw playing a lot in the SL. Shooting ok, 2.5 steals a game so far, 13ish points but 2.5 turnovers

GO is currently playing in the summer league for Charlotte. About 15 min a game, and not doing very well from the looks of the stats.

Big Zimm playing mediocre. Turnover prone, but good defense.

Jones doesn't look to be playing in the summer league

Obekpa is playing for Orlando in the SL. Pretty much exclusively a defense guy.

TO no surprise, McCaw playing a lot in the SL. Shooting ok, 2.5 steals a game so far, 13ish points but 2.5 turnovers
Jones is with the Kings I believe. No playing time, but was on the bench. The Kings have serious issues at the moment and if I were him I would be telling my agent to find pretty much any team. He needs a team that will exploit his freak vertical. Maybe the Clippers, or maybe the Lakers want to razzle dazzle again. If he were lucky he could get a minimum contract and play for GS with Pat. Now that would be like Christmas for Jones and he would owe Pat for the rest of his life.

Zimm showed some streaks of greatness, from what I heard.

Jones is with the Kings I believe. No playing time, but was on the bench. The Kings have serious issues at the moment and if I were him I would be telling my agent to find pretty much any team. He needs a team that will exploit his freak vertical. Maybe the Clippers, or maybe the Lakers want to razzle dazzle again. If he were lucky he could get a minimum contract and play for GS with Pat. Now that would be like Christmas for Jones and he would owe Pat for the rest of his life.

Zimm showed some streaks of greatness, from what I heard.
i was told Jones is injured.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT