ADVERTISEMENT

What are the Chances that the Special Education Conference gets left out of the CFP ?

Knight Rebel702

NBA Draft Pick
Nov 11, 2016
Bama beat Georgia in their Championship game. Possibly creating CFP chaos! Lol

Washington beat the Lame Ducks yesterday! Let's assume Jim HarBags team Wins and so does FSU all would be Undefeated. Next in line would be the Luckeyes but, since they didn't play of Win their Conference Championship that would make Texas the next one up. And since they Beat Bama in Bama they Own the tie Breaker!

What are you thoughts?

Last edited:
Assuming UM and FSU win, I’m a huge Wolverine and Nole fan tonight it better happen although I won’t believe it until it does.

For the record Had UGA won I’d want both UM and FSU to lose I hate them both.

Michigan, Washington, Texas and Bama are probably in.

FSU without their QB is not a too 4 team maybe not even with him, but the committee has never left out an undefeated P5 conference champion.

Bama should have lost last week to a horrible Auburn and a win is a win but I think that miracle 4th down end of the game could ultimately be the reason they don’t get in?

Well with FSU winning the SEC is going to throw a hissy fit and will probably speed up leaving the NCAA if they don't get a team in...

FSU barely won, they won’t get in and this will add more fuel to the ACC schools looking to ditch the conference.

Hard to keep an undefeated Fla St team out. They’d get Rodemaker back so can’t judge on this game alone. Bama vs Texas for the 4th spot is going to a very interesting debate. Committee can’t win either way. Texas probably deserves to get in over Bama, but at the end of the day, if I had to bet, I’d say Bama gets the nod.

What a F"N Scam the CFP is they need to Destroy and Rebuild the CFP committee.

How do you leave a 13-0 FSU team out? I blame this on that the Former Reno Coach who is now on the Committee! SMFDH

Imo there's no way the committee was leaving out the SEC, so they had to decide between Florida St. and Georgia getting the last 2 spots or Bama and Texas. Couldn't do FSU and Bama since Texas beat Bama.

Imo there's no way the committee was leaving out the SEC, so they had to decide between Florida St. and Georgia getting the last 2 spots or Bama and Texas. Couldn't do FSU and Bama since Texas beat Bama.

Straight Up Coward decision if you ask me! It's Not a Birth right for the Special Ed Conference to get a spot in the CFP. FSU should have been in over Bama.

I'm sure the " I'm not going to be the Bama Coach " 🤡 probably has some glaze on his lips from on getting on his knees in front of the Committee and it worked. SMH

If this doesn't scream Special Ed Bias, Corruption and Greed I don't know what does. What is the point of playing the games and going undefeated when this happens.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT