ADVERTISEMENT

Its been a couple of days

umeh43

Lottery Pick
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2008
since UNLV played Reno and I have to be honest with all of you. It was one of the hardest games I have ever had to watch since being a fan. Seeing Dave Rice on the sidelines coaching another team was weird. It wasn't supposed to be that way. I teared up. That was hard to watch. It brought back memories of the nightmare that has occurred to our program in the last year. It is important as a program and fan base that we move forward from what happened but that game brought the horrible nightmare back.

No disrespect to MM, he might be the answer at UNLV but he was the worst hire in regards to going dancing this year or having any success. If UNLV would have just brought make Ryan Miller, I believe in all my heart UNLV would have won this conference. They would have brought enough to where UNLV would be able to finish first. This is going to be the 4th March in a row where our name won't be selected. That sucks. March is not the same for me when UNLV isn't selected. Even UNLV gets bounced in the first round, it still makes March fun for me personally.

It is hard for me to see the hope in this program. We have a horrible AD. Even though we don't know who the next hire will be yet, do you really trust that UNLV is going to nail this hire? We have a coach that I question his recruiting ability. I don't need 5 stars but I need guys that I can search there name on google and there name pops up. Is that fair? MM has been here for 8 months. I know he hasn't had much time to recruit but seeing the players that he offering scholarships to is just scary in my opinion. Hopefully that changes. There is also about to be a professional sports in this town. UNLV basketball could start becoming the third wheel when the program is at its lowest point possibly ever.

Sorry for this long post. I needed to vent. Just scared where this program might be heading.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News