ADVERTISEMENT

Is MW a multi-bid league this year?

rebneck

Rebel Legend
May 29, 2001
This guy thinks so. I thought Reno would be a gimme, but I didn't realize their schedule was a negative this year. As for the Rebels, we may take our lumps early on, but I think we hit our stride by mid-conference and enter the MWCT as the team nobody wants to face.
SBNation - MWCConnection

Reactions: ricovegas
This guy thinks so. I thought Reno would be a gimme, but I didn't realize their schedule was a negative this year. As for the Rebels, we may take our lumps early on, but I think we hit our stride by mid-conference and enter the MWCT as the team nobody wants to face.
SBNation - MWCConnection
Thhose 3 are going to be tough

The article is essentially about SDSU and CSU with a little Reno tossed in.

We get 1/2 of 1 sentence to mention KK is new.

The article is essentially about SDSU and CSU with a little Reno tossed in.

We get 1/2 of 1 sentence to mention KK is new.
KK being new is, really, the only thing these writers know, for sure, about UNLV. It's easy to expect nothing from the unknown because then you have lots of company. And who wants to take the time to actually look at a roster? It's easier to say "a bunch of transfers. Who knows?" Writing about teams who have "everyone" coming back is low-hanging fruit. BSU lost Alston to graduation and RayJ Dennis to transfer, but they may be better because it will more clearly define roles for their returnees. Didn't have to dig much to figure that out. Only local beat writers and Phil Steele seem to talk to coaches anymore. Everyone else just regurgitates. But when you're looking for something - anything - to keep stoking those hoops fires....

Reactions: Trax0r
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT